Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Mr Greer

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
Man of the match for me bearing in mind McCormack's no mug. Upson was superb as usual too. I just can't get my head around some people suggesting we should break up that pairing. The defensive record says it all. I suppose they just need someone to moan about.

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
Stonking game from Flash, didn't stop the idiots behind me shouting for him to "get it forward" or "get on with it" everytime we were passing it around at the back.

APACHE

LONGTIME DIEHARD
Feb 18, 2011
THE PROMISED LAND-SUSSEX
Yes , but how many of you saw what happened about 30mins into the game, Ulloa was getting the hump with Greer for not playing the through ball when he must have made at least 3 or 4 runs and OG and Jones had to have words with them. It was quite clear what had happened because the next time Greer had the ball he hit a 60 yd. cross field ball to Rodriguez but it took Ulloa getting pissed-off to get him going, it was all there to see from WSU.

That's an unfair comment. He had a terrible couple of games, very poor.

He was rightly criticised and now he's being rightly praised.

Only if you believe the criticism was justified and I didn't. People venting their frustration on a good servant of the club because they think he had a bad couple of games compared to all the outstanding games he has played for us says more about their own inadequacies than his.

Stoo82

GEEZUS!
Jul 8, 2008
Hove
The very definition of "damned with faint praise" :nono:

What I ment was that he was having a good game, but was getting 'lucky', for want of a better word, with some of his takerling. I am always happy when an Albion player plays well, particually with one who gets plenty of stick. I supported Barnes until the end.

I do feel his 'sideways move', mabye comming to an end at the end of the season though.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here