Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Mr Bridcutts value in your opinion

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
Initial fee of about £3 million. It won't be less than that, seeing as it seems common knowledge, that we rejected an initial bid of £2.5 million.

Possibly rising to 4 million depending on them staying up, appearances etc.....

I bet it's 'undisclosed' though, leading to months of speculation on here.....

Hyperion

Nov 1, 2010
What I mean is "holding midfielders" who "break up play" aren't effective at winning games at our level. Liam holds the midfield very well, but in my opinion it stagnates how we could play.

I disagree with that in the sense that all good teams have a balance of everything. Maybe you should revisit some footage. Is this the guy that was a major player in us reaching 4th last season. .... Yes it is, is the answer I would assume

Discodoktor

Apr 28, 2011
Guildford
Easy 5 mill. Why would anyone say less when we are trying to get as much as we can?

Consistently our best player. Not my favourite player but he has been amazingly dependable and at the center of what we have achieved. Besides we are not a selling club or are we? For 2.5 mill ? gulp we won't go up selling our players for that whilst those around us buy players for that.

Unless we got some cheap Spanish players lined up.

Basically keep your best players and replace the weaker ones, otherwise let's get top dollar.

Don't sell the players who you write down first on the team sheet.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
How much did palarse offer in the summer?
How much are sunderland reported to be offering now?
Given that fees are usually inflated in the January window they should at least pay the palace offer plus some.

My guess is the fee should be £2.5 to £3m but if the deal is - as reported - back loaded (low up front fee with most of the money in add-ons so bugger all if/when they get eelegated) it is no deal IMO.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
I said £3.2M in a previous thread so I'll stick with that.

Hugh'sDad

Nov 29, 2011
'Ove
Given his request, and him writing off his % to the Club's benefit, I'd'd say they'd settle for £2.75 + half a mill dependent.
He's laid his stall out - he wants away to play for Gustavo, end of........no use to us now.
Best of luck to the kid, he's been of service.

Willy Dangle

Aug 31, 2011
People need to wake up and realise that the length of contract left has a big bearing on the cards a player holds and the value of him. He may be worth £4m but anyone can have him for free in 6 months time so depreciates what anyone will pay.

Pantani

Il Pirata
Dec 3, 2008
Newcastle
£3m plus £1m add on if they stay up.

figgis

Mar 23, 2012
Worthing
yesterday a lot, today duck all.

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
People need to wake up and realise that the length of contract left has a big bearing on the cards a player holds and the value of him. He may be worth £4m but anyone can have him for free in 6 months time so depreciates what anyone will pay.

He's got a contract til 2015, I believe.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here