Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Mr Blooms NSC Poker invitation

Following on from last Sundays idea of inviting Mr Bloom to a seat at our NSC poker tournament. I have stepped up and have sent him an e mail which I have copied for all to read below. I for one will be over the moon if he accepts.

*fingers crossed*

Dear Mr Bloom:

I am a representative of a small group of amateur poker players who come from the online football message board named North Stand Chat.Recently,we have been putting together weekly online private poker tournaments at Full Tilt Poker.Last Sunday we came up with the idea of inviting you to our humble tournament.We play most every Sunday and our turnout has been as high as eleven players. Mind you the buy in is a mere $5.50(US) and you think those stakes are small in comparison to what you are used to playing.This would be a good opportunity for you to meet with some fellow Brighton And Hove Albion football supporters and for us,a way to show our appreciation for all you've done for Falmer and the football club we hold so dear to our hearts. Who knows you may actually win.I will forward the tournament I.D number and password to you in acknowledgement of this email.
I look forward to your reply.

Thank you for your attention
Sincerely
*my name*

Spun Cuppa

Thanks Greens :(
You might all look like this after a couple of hours around a table with TB :jester:

shirtless-men-11.jpg

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
If I could look like that through playing poker I might be tempted to join you!

All are welcome to join MacKenzie. Register at Full Tilt Poker and watch for the Poker thread each week as a stickie. The thread will provide you the tourny I.D number and the password.Sunday at eight pm. Sunday seems to be the most opportune for players to enter. Hope to see you there and Mr Bloom.

Jan 19, 2009
Worthing
Have the Hailsham Gull and our Tone ever been seen in the same room?

They could be one and the same.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Didn't even make the last table,being knocked out by Mr Helter isn't something I wouldn't want on my poker CV :)

RIP good buddy

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here