Mr Bloom - reduce ticket prices against Exeter

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Terminator1

Oct 4, 2008
We need as hostile atmosphere as we can muster on saturday, any remaining tickets should be reduced now so we can try and fill the stadium. We must do everything we can to have a decent turnout which may help us to get three points.

cheesy77

Feb 18, 2009
We shouldn't have to lower ticket prices. Any Albion fan should realise the importance of this game and do their best to be there to cheer the lads on.

Janbha

Dec 5, 2008
Hove
We shouldn't have to lower ticket prices. Any Albion fan should realise the importance of this game and do their best to be there to cheer the lads on.

yes dear but some of us have to save up 2 months to be able to afford to go to a game i understand your sentiment i really do, but if the price was lower i would give up my 100 cigs a day smoke 60 and go to the match with the saving :) How im going to manage not smoking 40 cigs watching us at home god only knows

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Oh geez... we really need to stop doing this.

We've had several "biggest game of the season" games this year, several "this is a key game" games, several "must win" games. I can't actually recall much success in them. Perhaps we should stop putting this ridiculous label on them.

Factoring in goal difference, we're two points from safety. We have 15 games to play. That's an available 45 points. We still have gillingham, southend, tranmere, oldham, hartlepool, yeovil, to play. With exeter that makes up the 7 teams directly above us.

This game against exeter isn't a massive six pointer be-all and end-all of our season. We need to get some perspective. There's enough pressure on the team to get a win as it is without adding this nonsense to it.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Thats when they had some players

Of course... they've stopped putting a team out now.

Exeter beat
Hartlepool (we drew)
Brentford (we drew)
Beat Stockport, back when they had players (two months after they beat us, two months before we drew with them)
Southend (we lost)
Leeds (we lost, and drew)

All these teams we failed to beat, they did.

Their previous results and our previous results are no indication of how we will fare. Though our home results aren't exactly encouraging.

EDIT: Though, now I feel I'm taking an off-the-cuff remark too seriously....

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Yes we need to get behind the team and encourage them to 3 ppoints but I can see no justification in reducing the admission prices. I think that is just a ploy used by people to get a cheap deal and has no affect on the vocal support given.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Yes we need to get behind the team and encourage them to 3 ppoints but I can see no justification in reducing the admission prices. I think that is just a ploy used by people to get a cheap deal and has no affect on the vocal support given.

Besides, every time there's been a reduced admission deal over the past couple of seasons the team has come out and played utter excrement, thereby dissuading the extra punters from coming back for more.

chinners

Aug 27, 2009
Brighton
prices wont be cut i think that there has always been a problem with the size of the family stand not just at withdean it always looks bare in any ground you go to i understand you need one for the next breed of fans but no one can ever fill it and the atmosphere is some diluted

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports