MP stabbed in Yorkshire. ***RIP Jo Cox***

Steve in Japan

NSC Patron
May 9, 2013
East of Eastbourne

FREDBINNEY

Banned
Dec 11, 2009
That's their culture. It takes time to adjust & forcing change isn't going to help. It will happen with tolerance & the following generations.

Oh for christs sake , most of them will be third and fourth generation , it won't change at all as long as it's tolerated, quite happy to show tolerance and wait for change with the sexual grooming of white girls within their "culture" are we ?

Postman Pat

Jul 24, 2007
Coldean
Well said JC.

Jo Cox RIP.

By all accounts a committed, compassionate, caring woman who wanted to make the world a better place.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good try.

I didn't know anything about Jo Cox before this happened, but she did seem to be a politician in it for the right reasons and not for personal gain.

She didn't live in an expensive 2nd property, but lived on a houseboat with her family. She seems like the sort of person our parliament could do with more of, passionate about what she believed in, but not to the detriment of her cause.

More importantly though she was a wife and mother first and will be missed by them more than anyone else.

Let's hope her legacy is a more adult and co-operative parliament.

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
Well said JC.

Jo Cox RIP.

By all accounts a committed, compassionate, caring woman who wanted to make the world a better place.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yep, there is a tendency to eulogise the victims of tragic events for obvious reasons but in this case it appears she really was a driven, caring, compassionate person who was an outstanding campaigning MP who served her constituents well.

A tragic loss. RIP

Del Fenner

Because of Boxing Day
Sep 5, 2011
An Away Terrace
We don't know the full circumstances about the motivation and background of the individual that has murdered Jo Cox (despite assertions to the contrary from either faction).

We do know that the recent background includes a major player in the referendum campaign saying this:

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
We don't know the full circumstances about the motivation and background of the individual that has murdered Jo Cox (despite assertions to the contrary from either faction).

We do know that the recent background includes a major player in the referendum campaign saying this:

:ffsparr:

Steve in Japan

NSC Patron
May 9, 2013
East of Eastbourne

Shame you couldn't leave it at your 1st paragraph.

The classic "we don'the know what caused this BUT"

Maldini

Banned
Aug 19, 2015
Even the argument that says that there is no such thing as free will and our psychological and physiological makeup ultimately determines our behaviour would also say that this behaviour is a response to external stimuli. In short if the air is full of poison disturbed people may well respond differently than if exposed to more positive messages. Or maybe along with international economic experts, the entire global pyschiatric profession.are also a bunch of frauds.

Yes I get it that perhaps the negative atmosphere surrounding this campaign sparked this nutter however we cannot change how we are because of people like this who will find any reason to do what they do.There is no logic to how they behave.

Maldini

Banned
Aug 19, 2015
Please, just ****ing shut up.

Just to re-cap.This pile of -------- likes to follow me around this site giving me abuse because of this thread and the abuse he got.
http://www.northstandchat.com/showthread.php?339060-Father-s-Rights-Children
He assumed I could not see my children(son)and thought he would abuse me over it.

Herr every time you post about me I'm going to remind people what a f..........p........you are.

You're all man on the net but face to face you'd piss your pants now f....off before I take this further.

Just to re-cap.This pile of -------- likes to follow me around this site giving me abuse because of this thread and the abuse he got.
He assumed I could not see my children(son)and thought he would abuse me over it.

Herr every time you post about me I'm going to remind people what a f..........p........you are.

You're all man on the net but face to face you'd piss your pants now f....off before I take this further.
:D.

Albumen

Don't wait for me!
Jan 19, 2010
Brighton - In your face

First time I've seen that thread. I think you're being hard on him, the OP doesn't sound like it was about you and he made it a joke about you (whizz would have worked if it wasn't about you), which he apologised for. It's all a bit witch-hunty now, don't you think?

Maldini

Banned
Aug 19, 2015
First time I've seen that thread. I think you're being hard on him, the OP doesn't sound like it was about you and he made it a joke about you (whizz would have worked if it wasn't about you), which he apologised for. It's all a bit witch-hunty now, don't you think?

Seeing as you've given me shit on here I can't take much notice of your post.His apology was only AFTER he got a load of abuse.You would think after that he would steer clear of me.Why apologise to someone and then constantly give then crap.If he wants to meet up and do that face to face.

Albumen

Don't wait for me!
Jan 19, 2010
Brighton - In your face
Seeing as you've given me shit on here I can't take much notice of your post.His apology was only AFTER he got a load of abuse.You would think after that he would steer clear of me.Why apologise to someone and then constantly give then crap.If he wants to meet up and do that face to face.

Mate, stop being a plum.

Steve in Japan

NSC Patron
May 9, 2013
East of Eastbourne

spring hall convert

Nov 3, 2009
Brighton
Yup read that too. The truth is I don't know if there is any connection between the murder and the referendum campaign. We might never know.

But I'm not sure we need to know.

Neither campaign has been responsible and the press have colluded to stoke up a frenzied atmosphere. It's completely unhealthy, it shouldn't take a major incident for us to recognise this.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Oh for christs sake , most of them will be third and fourth generation , it won't change at all as long as it's tolerated, quite happy to show tolerance and wait for change with the sexual grooming of white girls within their "culture" are we ?

The first wave of Asians came here in the 50s, so the third generation will just be young children now. I lived in a Asian area in Yorkshire, & could see slight cultural changes happening.
Don't assume all Asian men are groomers, just as all Sussex men aren't paedophiles despite recent convictions in Lewes Crown Court.
Generalisations like that breed racial hatred.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here