MJsGhost

Oooh Matron, I'm an
NSC Patron
Jun 26, 2009
East
Decent bloke (so it seems).
Vastly experienced.
Has been very successful.
Will do well at a club that has the budget for established players and doesn't mind the [ahem] more traditional tactics.

Not right for us at all, so no disrespect to Moyesey, but it's a polite no thank you from me.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
If I'd done that poll there wouldn't be 'fence' only two options:

1 - No.
2 - Hell no.
Agreed. We don’t need anyone that’s actually won anything anywhere near our club 😂

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
I waiver between
A. Fvcking no way
and
B. I really really REALLY fvcking hope not
or
C. God Nooooooo.

Potter but without the personality in interviews.

GJN1

Nov 4, 2014
Brighton
How weird would it be to have a manager who demands one of our players hurls long throws into the opposition box whenever we get in range?

Lifelong Supporter

Aug 4, 2009
Burgess Hill
Well it would bring a change in the style of entertainment and 'change' is the in word these days!!!

I think though he is a sensible guy and would be polite and say he was not interested.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Tried and trusted Scottish manager. Decent man with a decent managerial pedigree. Probably too forthright a character for us tho. Shame ☹️

Stato

Dec 21, 2011
Silly question as there is no fit at all between a very good manager who plays low possession counter attacking football utilising experienced players and a club that is set up to play possession football with young players who need to be developed. West Ham had next to no U23s in their squad last year. He's never had a reputation as a manager who develops youth. He's an excellent coach and an underrated tactician. (See his visit to the Amex this season after getting battered last year, he'd come up with a plan.) However, he doesn't fit the model. He won't be on our radar and we won't be on his.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
1716462085233.png

MJsGhost

Oooh Matron, I'm an
NSC Patron
Jun 26, 2009
East
Tried and trusted Scottish manager. Decent man with a decent managerial pedigree. Probably too forthright a character for us tho. Shame ☹️
I like how you chose a sly dig at the club, rather than reference the fact that Moyes' tactics and methods would be a terrible fit for the club's style, structure and squad.

Stay classy Tom!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here