Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Movie remakes that shouldn't have happened..

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
Let's see Judge Dredd or Dredd as it's called, Total Recall worst film I've seen in years, Nightmare on Elm Street, awful.

One of the worst films in a series of films is Halloween III The Season Of The Witch
possibly one of, if not the worst films I've have ever watched.
Although it is the official No 3 sequel to Halloween original, it has absolutely nothing to do with previous first and second films

DREADFUL !!!!!

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
I think Get Carter is the worst remake of a good film I have seen. Not only pointless but a meandering, aimless, shambles of a picture in it's own right.

Let's see Judge Dredd or Dredd as it's called, Total Recall worst film I've seen in years, Nightmare on Elm Street, awful.

One of the worst films in a series of films is Halloween III The Season Of The Witch
Although it is the official No 3 sequel to Halloween original, it has absolutely nothing to do with previous first and second films

DREADFUL !!!!!

Dredd (2012) was better received by critics than Judge Dredd (1995), personally I thought Dredd is more sympathetic to the original comics than Sylvester Stallone's (nominated for a Golden Raspberry) abomination. Its a British comic and Hollywood completely missed the tongue in cheek humour that the comics had. And it was a flop at the box office.

The creator of the comic character (John Wagner), said in an interview: "the story had nothing to do with Judge Dredd, and Judge Dredd wasn’t really Judge Dredd."

The Karate Kid was pretty bad, plus, it had no karate?!?

Planet Of The Apes was really bad.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton

DREADFUL !!!!!

The original plan was to take the halloween franchise away from the Michael Myers/slasher story and make it a yearly thing with completely different stories (kinda like what they are doing with the TV show American Horror Story), but 3 bombed so badly they resurrected Michael Myers and continued with that. If it didn't have the Halloween brand, Season of the Witch would probably be seen more favourably.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
seen "True Grit" was on the other day and decided to record it unknown to me it was the remake anyway we watched it tonight and believe it or not it was better than the first one and that was good
anyone else see it ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here