Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

**Movember-Win some signed Albion goodies**

nomoremithras4me

Apr 7, 2011
Evening all, a few of us boys have decided to grow taches for Movember and looking for a little sponsorship please. For every £2.50 you guys donate, we will put your name in the hat to win some signed stuff at the end of November. We know times are tough at the moment but every little helps.

Link to our Movemeber page is here;

Movember United Kingdom - Get Contact list

Full prize details can be seen here on our website;

American Express Community Stadium, Falmer, Brighton, Sussex - Home

Many thanks in advance.

BT.jpgGT.jpg3P.jpg

nomoremithras4me

Apr 7, 2011
:bounce:

bristolseagull

Jul 5, 2003
Lindfield
I did it a couple of years ago, i looked like a right tit by the end of the month.

nomoremithras4me

Apr 7, 2011
I did it a couple of years ago, i looked like a right tit by the end of the month.

Dreading it [MENTION=111]bristolseagull[/MENTION], never grown anything in my life :)

nomoremithras4me

Apr 7, 2011
:bounce:

nomoremithras4me

Apr 7, 2011
Thought I would give this a bounce, sorry. I know it's always give but you can get something back with this one. We've not had a massive amount of interest so you have a great chance of winning a prize in time for Xmas. Thanks all :) Darren

nomoremithras4me

Apr 7, 2011
Last bounce I promise. I'm on £82 at the mo, if any of our NSC friends wants to bring me up to £100 tonight, I will give them a free ticket for the Palarse home game next year :) the ticket is in the North Stand, you will also go in the draw for some signed Albion goodies at the weekend :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here