Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Movember is racist

Leighgull

Dec 27, 2012
No worries. Well have a "tits out Tuesday" every year so the girls can raise money in a gender specific way.

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
In order to reverse the allegedly divisive and gender normative aspects of Movember maybe all those women who have their top lip waxed should be encouraged to stop waxing and let their follicles bloom in November (or Shemember as it will now become)?

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Haha! That could be straight out of The Onion if it wasn't so utterly pointless and long winded. I am genuinely surprised someone took the time to put finger to key and write that out. And that's coming from me, someone who writes such inane drivel on here that half the time I cancel my posts halfway through writing them as I bore myself.

albion534

Mar 4, 2010
Brighton, United Kingdom
Haha! That could be straight out of The Onion if it wasn't so utterly pointless and long winded. I am genuinely surprised someone took the time to put finger to key and write that out. And that's coming from me, someone who writes such inane drivel on here that half the time I cancel my posts halfway through writing them as I bore myself.

:bowdown:

Black Rod

Jan 19, 2013
Anybody that uses the term "in solidarity" I tend to find you can bin off as a total basketcase. And this women definitely is one.

Sussex on Leith

Sep 11, 2003
Leith
I'd never heard the term "clickbait" until someone explained it to me recently, but this is a perfect example of it - online publication puts out patently bonkers/offensive piece in the full knowledge that people will read it, become outraged, share the link and thus increase readership/ad money. It's pretty much the entire business model of Mail Online, so it's interesting to see that the left wing media aren't above it either.

Ludicrous article - but no more ridiculous than those on here who've taken one person's bizarre opinion and used it as justification to spout a load of 1970s-style sexist guff about women/feminism in general.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
You would think there could be no downside to Movember - it's cheap, it's fun, it raises money for charity, it's in a crap month with little else going on AND YET there is always someone looking for the negative in everything.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
I wonder if the author will also condemn the breast cancer campaign that encourages ONLY women to run or walk a certain distance ?

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London

Carrot Cruncher

NHS Slave
Helpful Moderator
Jul 30, 2003
Southampton, United Kingdom
On a serious note, perhaps the author, being of Iranian heritage, should concentrate her feminist efforts and free Masters degree trying to address the way women are treated in her homeland...

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003

....could you do this a bit more often? :O

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here