Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Move on now

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard
All good. I hope Bloom and Barber can keep their heart in it to build again, it took them years putting together the team to take us to the top half of the PL, and in six months we've seen that cherry picked off by the rich clubs.

tigertim68

Sep 3, 2012
I agree , forget about Potter , and let’s move forward with our fantastic football club , and not waste any more time or energy on GP , the money grabbing SOB

Worried Man Blues

Feb 28, 2009
Swansea
Move on till he comes back with Chelsea y'all and then BOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! till my head falls off........ thump.

Muhammed - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
Was quite willing to move on until he departed and took OUR coaching staff with him that were here before he got here.
Move on....

Nah, I'm bitter as **** about the whole episode quite frankly, hope they all crash and burn

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
Took time to reflect this morning and well advance on the change curve now.

I can understand Potter going with the reported £60m income and a new challenge at a higher level and equally to his staff who if they aren’t already will become financially secure for life.

Personally think we’ve all been caught by the false sense of loyalty and commitment, believing Potter was different, a football pursuit against the grain.

He’s left (publicly anyway) quite abruptly without a thought of the damage to what he’s leaving. He and everyone of them doesn’t owe anything in todays football world.

Disappointed more than anything but we need to move on.

I can’t wish him well whilst he’s competing in the premier league.

king Wombat

Nov 9, 2003
wombat world
Onwards and upwards.

Big loss him going, but he's not irreplaceable.
We were due an inevitable slump at some point in form. In the last few seasons we've generally had little patches of brilliant results,and then long periods of scraping draws/narrow defeats with the odd victory in there as well.

As to people getting annoyed with Bruno and Roberts, I don't really get it. New manager comes in, they might have been out of a job anyway. They obviously enjoyed being part of the Potter management team.

Good luck to all of them, although I do hope we stick 3 past them next time we play them...

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Move on! How can we possibly move on on a forum overrun with middle-aged, mostly overweight, clucking hens with nothing better to do? This one will run and run. Cluck, cluck, cluck.

:p

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
Took time to reflect this morning and well advance on the change curve now.

I can understand Potter going with the reported £60m income and a new challenge at a higher level and equally to his staff who if they aren’t already will become financially secure for life.

Personally think we’ve all been caught by the false sense of loyalty and commitment, believing Potter was different, a football pursuit against the grain.

He’s left (publicly anyway) quite abruptly without a thought of the damage to what he’s leaving. He and everyone of them doesn’t owe anything in todays football world.

Disappointed more than anything but we need to move on.

I can’t wish him well whilst he’s competing in the premier league.

if he got a LTD id wish him well but as far as football and his career and Chelseas' immediate future ......i hope it turns to shit.

amexer

Aug 8, 2011
Unless we are paying Bloom back some at least we have loads of money to improve squad when needed.

TugWilson

I gotta admit that I`m a little bit confused
Dec 8, 2020
Dorset
Well one thing BHAFC does better than Chelsea and ALL the rest , we fight for our teams survival , always have always will . And we have one more thing i have never seen in such abundance anywhere else , Good people who carry that deep embedded love for The Albion that will see us come out the other side of this , with others scratching their heads and asking ....how do they keep doing that ! .

Its in the blood:thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here