Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Motor Cycle News

The Famous Grouse

Dec 9, 2003
Page 23 on MCN.....Guess whos bike is the BEST..officially.

RS specs
0-30 2.63
0-60 6.95
1/4 mile 15.9

Plus what you think about the Kawasaki ZX-10R?

Come on, biker chat:wave:

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
Motorcycle News

If there’s one anthem that’s guaranteed to be dropped at midnight this New Year’s Eve, then look no further than Motorcycle’s ‘As The Rush Comes’. Now ready for a release on Positiva, the biggest club record of 2003 looks set to become the first dance smash of 2004.

‘As The Rush Comes’ has become something of a legendary record… even before its release. DJs like Paul van Dyk, Tiesto, and Armin van Buuren (the three top DJs in the world), have led the way, hammering the track to literally millions of people this year as they’ve toured the world, playing countless festivals, street-parades, and regular 20,000+ capacity venues. As they’ll tell you, the track causes the same phenomenal crowd reaction worldwide. Van Dyk regularly turns off the music completely to let the crowd sing instead, and those who witnessed 7000 people singing along to it in the main tent at this year’s Godskitchen Global Gathering will tell you it’s something special. The track has caused unprecedented global excitement.

All in all then, it’s not been a bad start for new dance band, Motorcycle, who’ve seen their debut single develop a life of its own. The band is comprised of Dave Dresden, Josh Gabriel, and Jes, 3 highly talented individuals who decided to come together as a group to make their assault on popular music. Josh and Dave (internationally renowned as the DJ and production duo, Gabriel & Dresden) first met up with Jes (then lead singer of guitar band JES) following one of her live shows. Josh (who’d been in the crowd) was so blown away by her vocal that he invited her to come to San Francisco to write with him and Dave.

The musical chemistry between the trio became apparent immediately - they laid down everything for ‘As The Rush Comes’ in one day – and the result is a sublime piece of epic house. It’s the sheer energy and the uplifting vocal from Jes that makes the band’s Sweeping Strings remix so distinctive, and a crowd favourite during their own live shows. Expect the radio edit to rule the airwaves before achieving chart domination early in the New Year.

Armin van Buurens Universal Religion remix shows why he’s now regarded as one of the finest production talents in the world. On this mix he brings out the original’s key elements, raises the levels of its sweeping strings and utilises the vocal to outstanding effect. The result is one of the most accomplished trance tracks of recent years.

Above & Beyond, in characteristic fashion, take the original further into uplifting, peaktime territory. They up the ante of the original by adding layers of warm synths to the melody as the track builds, before drawing out the vocal and unleashing a mammoth breakdown.

Gabriel & Dresden, meanwhile, also dish up a Chillout mix that should certainly turn a few heads. They reduce the song to its strongest elements and replace the original’s 4/4 rhythm with some fine downtempo beats. Above this they add layer after layer of effects to form a swirling wall of sound that would make My Bloody Valleton proud… shoegazing house anyone?

Last edited:

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
ON YOUR OWN,ON YOUR OWN......

Dover

Home at Last.
Oct 5, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
TT100. Had a rubbish T120 untill training, but loved every minuite of it. I have a short (23 and a half) inside leg. That restricts me to twins and singles or customs.

I can't even get on and hold the Suzuki 600 V twin as it is too tall!

The Famous Grouse

Dec 9, 2003
:ohmy: Harsh, I want a Triumph Daytona the beefy model, they quite tall bikes:glare:

My Rs is perfect for me..try erm......triumphs non sporty line, they amerianised so for cruising long distance, but still sporty

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
THERES NO ONE THERE THERES NO ONE THERE

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
The Famous Grouse said:
Wanker, Wanker, Wanker:lolol:
(ment 4 Braders)