Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Mother of 8 kids can't survive on £2,000 a month benefits

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
Bloody orphans! And those good for nothing, selfish foster parents bleeding the system dry. Honestly, I dunno why people are so worked up about the criminal activities of MP's, Bankers and Investors when this utter, utter scum are out there claiming benefits to bring up children who have no parents. Hell in a bloody handcart.

Nibble, you make old muzzy look sane:moo:

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
Check out BBC interview with GS trader. It's trending and explains it far better thank I could.

you refering to the interview from 4 years ago? thats a relief, economic doom off.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
you refering to the interview from 4 years ago? thats a relief, economic doom off.

Is that from 4 years ago. Boy! Is my finger not on the pulse! Oops, apologies I appear to be talking bobbins.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
A little poetic licence in use there EP????

Yes and no Woodster.

Taking a €300,000 government subsidy for your 14,000 acre second property is claiming money from the taxpayer in exactly the same way as the woman with a clopper the size and smell of a fisherman's Wellington boot, isn't it?

It's you and me that are paying for it.

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Yes and no Woodster.

Taking a €300,000 government subsidy for your 14,000 acre second property is claiming money from the taxpayer in exactly the same way as the woman with a clopper the size and smell of a fisherman's Wellington boot, isn't it?

It's you and me that are paying for it.

Mmmm, not really. One is actually running a business and being paid completely by you and me, the other at least makes some effort and only gets a subsidy for his farm.

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
waterslide4sr9xmhp6.gif

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Mmmm, not really. One is actually running a business and being paid completely by you and me, the other at least makes some effort and only gets a subsidy for his farm.

Fair enough. Let's agree to disagree.

A multi-millionaire taking €300,000 from the taxpayer to make his weekend retreat more desirable for hunting and fishing parties is one thing. I'm not anti rich people, I'd quite like to be one myself.

When that person is the editor of the most popular newspaper in the country, and he regularly uses his editorial powers and privileges to demonise benefit claimants, it does seem paradoxical.

At least on NSC when people disagree they are given an option to reply and debate the issue.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Absolutely clueless. My sister-in-law fostered for a while. Her first "short term" child arrived with hair so badly infested it took two days to clean properly. She stank. She had hardly ever eaten a vegetable and never seen a swimming pool. She could not interact properly with my natural niece nor anyone else and the tension in the house rose palpably. My SIL was threatened by the natural mother who tracked the child down despite the social saying it was impossible. And she wasn't adopted because. at the grand age of 10, she was too old, smelly and broken for anyone to want her. My SIL gave her job up to do this and the money she got barely covered the extra bills. Having had this experience she has stopped fostering and gone back to what you no doubt think of as "real work".

As a flip side one of the coaches at my son's new football team is a foster mum and has done such a brilliant job with him she's transformed his life. A new life. For 20k. Or 1/4 of an MPs salary.

My jaw was on the floor & my flabber was agast at [MENTION=30752]NooBHA[/MENTION] getting stuck in foster carers.
He just about took the edge off his post by saying adoption should be easier.

But if ever there was a post to be labelled 'hasn't got a f*****g clue', it's that one.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
I've never heard a better advert for capping benefits. I suspect a lot of us have less children than we'd like because of money.

I think you mean fewer children.

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
Absolutely clueless. My sister-in-law fostered for a while. Her first "short term" child arrived with hair so badly infested it took two days to clean properly. She stank. She had hardly ever eaten a vegetable and never seen a swimming pool. She could not interact properly with my natural niece nor anyone else and the tension in the house rose palpably. My SIL was threatened by the natural mother who tracked the child down despite the social saying it was impossible. And she wasn't adopted because. at the grand age of 10, she was too old, smelly and broken for anyone to want her. My SIL gave her job up to do this and the money she got barely covered the extra bills. Having had this experience she has stopped fostering and gone back to what you no doubt think of as "real work".

As a flip side one of the coaches at my son's new football team is a foster mum and has done such a brilliant job with him she's transformed his life. A new life. For 20k. Or 1/4 of an MPs salary.

Listen mate I only know these rules because someone came into my office for tax advice on this scenario. I didn't even know the riles on this and when I realised she was receiving 45K tax free for looking after 2 babies That's about £65K before tax and NIC I wanted to go out and take on 2 kids myself coz that's wot I earn after 30 years in employment and 2 University degrees so please don't try an tell me that a bar of soap and water to wash a child to make them clean warrants £65K per year in salary. Nurses bed bath 100 people a month for less. I did say in my previous post that I admire foster carers and I am the most left wing social thinker you will find and I don't get angry at much but your post pissed me right off

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Listen mate I only know these rules because someone came into my office for tax advice on this scenario. I didn't even know the riles on this and when I realised she was receiving 45K tax free for looking after 2 babies That's about £65K before tax and NIC I wanted to go out and take on 2 kids myself coz that's wot I earn after 30 years in employment and 2 University degrees so please don't try an tell me that a bar of soap and water to wash a child to make them clean warrants £65K per year in salary. Nurses bed bath 100 people a month for less. I did say in my previous post that I admire foster carers and I am the most left wing social thinker you will find and I don't get angry at much but your post pissed me right off

I'm not your mate and you still haven't got a Scooby.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Why isn't this women working and going through the CSA and claiming child support benefit for each of her 8 children (I'm assuming we're talking about multiple fathers). This would negate the need for her to claim half as much from the state.

Let the scruffy c***s that threw one up her pay for their mistakes not the British tax payer.

The problem is that the fathers are probably on benefits too which means the CSA would be collecting less than the admin charges they impose. However if any of the fathers are working then that is what they like to sink their teeth into as financial recovery is much easier

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here