Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Motd2

Kaiser_Soze

Who is Kaiser Soze??
Apr 14, 2008
Am I the only person that misses the glum old Baggies fan? Colin Murray is a CJTC of the highest order and irritates me no end. Just one of those people that hasn't done anything specific to annoy me, just cannot stand him. Half the time I don't even bother watching it because of him!

Dover

Home at Last.
Oct 5, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
I can only guess what a CJTC is, but from this chair you do have a pint. Murray has been pumped by the BBC for the past three years or so, and it seems with little discernible talent.

Any old sport or commentary, and he seems to get the job. Next week he will on Countryfile!

Kaiser_Soze

Who is Kaiser Soze??
Apr 14, 2008
At least Chiles was amusing. The features like 2 Good and 2 Bad were amusing. Murray seems to believe his own hype and think he's a comedic genius. Cannot stand him.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Colin Murray is a CJTC of the highest order and irritates me no end.
I also don't know what CJTC is, but I f***ing hate that clueless wanker. I remember watching him commentate on tv poker, and he'd be criticising someone for trying to bluff someone that had woken up with a better hand. The players can't see each other's cards you dick.

Jim Van Winkle

Jul 14, 2010
Hawaii
Not as bad as Jonathan Pearce screaming "he has gone for the Pirlo" when RVP took his penalty against the Saints. :tosser: :facepalm:

Plenty of players have tried chipping a penalty and have been successful. So it doesn't need to be called "the Pirlo". Muppet!

CJTC = Cock Juggling Thunder C*#T

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
I can only guess what a CJTC is, but from this chair you do have a pint. Murray has been pumped by the BBC for the past three years or so, and it seems with little discernible talent.

Any old sport or commentary, and he seems to get the job. Next week he will on Countryfile!

I also don't know what CJTC is, but I f***ing hate that clueless wanker. I remember watching him commentate on tv poker, and he'd be criticising someone for trying to bluff someone that had woken up with a better hand. The players can't see each other's cards you dick.

Urban Dictionary: CJTC

tgretton87

Shoreham Beach Seagull#2
Jul 30, 2011
Colin Murray is alright. I listen to his fighting talk on 5 live and its one of the most entertaining shows on there.

He has commendable banter and I think thats an unfair assessment of him believing his own hype he clearly roundly acknowledges that he is gonna get stick and plays along with it.

To sum up Colins alright better than that dick Chiles

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
I prefer Colin Murray by a long chalk......Adrian Chiles is an irritating prick.

Box of Frogs

Zamoras Left Boot
Oct 8, 2003
Right here, right now
I prefer Gabby Logan personally!!

*donstinhatandawaitsflak

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I hate Colin Murray. I always used to like Chiles on MOTD2 but he has turned into a smug git down the years. Someone other than the pair of them please.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Give it to housewives' favourite, Jake Humphrey.

Safe pair of hands.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here