Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Drinking] MOTD

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
I just went for a jog. I haven’t jogged in nearly 3 months. I just had so much nervous energy left over from the game.

How the **** am I supposed to sleep now?!

marlowe

Dec 13, 2015
I had to smile when Danny Mills, singing our praises in his post match analysis stated that "every one of them played with good technical ability" just as they showed BDB blasting the ball over the bar from five yards out.
Not a criticism of BDB, I love BDB and he was great tonight, but the timing of Mills' comment just amused me.

wolfie

Jul 19, 2003
Warwickshire
I've pinched myself so much during MoD that I'm covered in bruises. Is this really the club I started watching in the early 60s in Div 4 ?
PS. On beer No 3 and the last of the Xmas brandy.

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
dodged a bullet with Martinez..... villa keeper looked shit tonight, straight through him twice.

SimpKingpin

See the match?
Aug 8, 2020
Worthing -> NYC
I can't watch it until about an hour after it ends (when it gets uploaded lol). Just reading this thread is like a play by play. I'm loving it :lol:

Got the whiskey in hand :cheers:

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
Talksport does my head in usually but sports bar is entertaining tonight

Brighton fan caller Mark didn’t do our cause any favours though!

Small club mentality phoning up and just moaning that you’re not getting enough coverage and praise rather than enjoying the win. I actually think the media have been very fair in their coverage of us this week and have given us plenty of praise.

Dick Knights Mumm

Take me Home Falmer Road
Jul 5, 2003
Hither and Thither

Small club mentality phoning up and just moaning that you’re not getting enough coverage and praise rather than enjoying the win. I actually think the media have been very fair in their coverage of us this week and have given us plenty of praise.

We get good coverage. We’re not often the story. Just enjoy it when we are.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
All started happening when Sanchez took the gloves.
Yes, just looking at the points gained, the turn around is highly impressive.

Sorry Maty, you weren't shit - but 'He shoots, He scores .... he's playing against Brighton' was becoming too commonplace.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Right tomorrow is going to involve some VPN jiggerypokery so I can watch MOTD.

Aug 11, 2003
The Open Market

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017

Yeah, I heard his call. Backtracked after they called him out on it though!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here