Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] MOTD

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
From a neutral perspective, which is how it should be, that's hard to argue against.

Pickford error, worrying VAR decision, own goal.
The error was only created by our play getting into position for the free kick, I didn't see a worrying VAR decision, own goal which stopped Murray scoring at the far post. The commentators were far more complimetary of our play than the summarisers in the studio, strangely enough.

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
The commentators were far more complimetary of our play than the summarisers in the studio, strangely enough.

Probably because they watched it all, not just the five goal incidents. Didn't show our offside goal I note, which is a shame, as apart from it being offside, was super.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Jenas really does dislike us. What's his problem?

Oh how the worm has turned!

He actually used to like us a lot, I’ve heard him be very positive about us before. But he is an ex-Spurs Hughton Fanboy and has not forgiven us for giving him the axe. Don’t expect to hear anything positive from him on us again.

Lethargic

Oct 11, 2006
Horsham
Jennas is like the kid at school no one likes. He makes pathetic attempts at bullying the small kids ( or dissing teams not in the big 6) trying to get in with the bigger more popular kids.
Only he fails badly.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
He amuses me.

He is so critical of every player.

He must have been one hell of a player when he was playing.

Err no he wasn't :lolol:

He never fulfilled the amazing potential he alone thought he had. He’s admitted he’d done it all differently second time around.

Funny when we beat his beloved Spuds, just before kick-off he was walked around the touchline to the NW corner tunnel, probably to sit in a box. No fans along the perimeter took the slightest interest in the former PL and England man.

osgood

Apr 17, 2011
brighton
Probably because they watched it all, not just the five goal incidents. Didn't show our offside goal I note, which is a shame, as apart from it being offside, was super.

This was the main reason for me to watch , was it offside ??

phoenix

May 18, 2009

He actually used to like us a lot, I’ve heard him be very positive about us before. But he is an ex-Spurs Hughton Fanboy and has not forgiven us for giving him the axe. Don’t expect to hear anything positive from him on us again.

Nailed it, well done :thumbsup:

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
This thread, to fans of other clubs looking in, makes us look like a bunch of needy kids or the type of people that write in to points of view every week.
Yesterday was a strange game but we won with some deserved luck but after a hard fought battle because we didn't actually play too well in poor conditions.
Much more to the point of this thread is Shaun Dyche, who could only see the most important moment of his match was the Chelsea player that dived ( but was pushed in the back, albeit softly)

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Call me cynical, but I think the sole reason that game was first was to lay into VAR. Jenas even said it wasn't a great game, there was no mention of any Albion player other than Trossard (or Tossard, as the commentator called him!).

The 'analysis' of the actual game was shite.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Murray 17

Jul 6, 2003
This. Why was he holding his head ?
I think he must have been to the Sean Dyche school of play-acting. Amazes me how that man can be so anti-diving, when his teams use every trick in the book to gain an advantage.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011

Yep - no-one agreed with me when I said his question to Ashworth was snide but it was essentially - why did you sack my mate Chrissy who guarantees you survival?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here