MoTD

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sloe Joe

Oct 7, 2010
What a sham
Presented by plasticine man and assisted by skinhead and Thunderbirds puppet, I struggled to watch the last 5 minutes 'highlights' of the Arsenal game.
The sight of Barton, the red card, the comments from Arsenal Venger saying I did not see it drove me to shouting boring, boring at my tv set.
The whole show is tired and sychophantic including John Bl**dy Motson especially and the sooner they get rid of it the better.
For me, I can't wait for the REAL THING, the Football League highlights show whic is the real biz.

Sloe Joe

Oct 7, 2010
That's something I dread. BHA sell their soul and we have to put up with boring, midlands plasticine man talking about US, plus Thunderbirds Puppet and Skinhead talking obvious drivel.
Isn't the midlands the most dull area in the whole world, populated by shortass*d people with dodgy moustaches, and that's just their women.

By the way being progressive and megarich BHA, TB will have set up a national network for Albion fans and we won't have to suffer Arsene f'ing winger, plasticine man,northern skinhead, talk about Tevez and bloo*dy van persil's transfer. acne ridden tevez, bla bla bla, I did not see it , yawn, yawn etc etc yawn more.
We are living in exciting times and as elite BHA fans don't deserve the global drivel being served up to the nation.
Quite simply, we people of God's own County deserve better and a boycott of MoTD is long overdue from Sussex.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports