[Albion] MOTD Tonight.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
First time I’ve watched this in a while

:lolol:

Me too.

It's a shame the analysis was ruined by those 5 (five) words about Arsenal.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Fair enough in this case IMO. Most of the points Brighton take from the top 6 comes from great performances, often outplaying the opposition and creating a lot more chances. Then they should obviously talk about that. Todays win was a different style, you could say. It really wasnt a great performance in most ways, rather it was a hard-fought desperate warrior-style win... which feels equally good but probably not something the average neutral would have a **** over.
Well, you could say that - and you probably are - but the nature of the goals we scored would suggest that that view is pants.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
….good ….so perhaps not desperate?

It was but it doesnt make it any less deserved.

I dont think the performance was great - quite nervy, gave the ball away a lot, poor passing accuracy, didnt create many chances - but it was still better than what Arsenal produced.

Also sticking with the "desperate warrior win" thing, a "I'd rather tackle this ****er from behind than giving him the opportunity to even think about doing something creative" sort of attitude.

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead
It was but it doesnt make it any less deserved.

I dont think the performance was great - quite nervy, gave the ball away a lot, poor passing accuracy, didnt create many chances - but it was still better than what Arsenal produced.

Also sticking with the "desperate warrior win" thing, a "I'd rather tackle this ****er from behind than giving him the opportunity to even think about doing something creative" sort of attitude.

By now we should all be able to agree that numbers of chances created is an irrelevant metric in football. Point proven by BHA.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
95% of the talk will be about what has gone wrong at Arsenal

Well, well well. 95% was about Mwepu. The other 5% was about Brighton.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here