Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

MOTD TONIGHT ( 90 Min midweek special)

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
Does anybody remember Sportsnight on a Wednesday ( football highlights) used to love watching midweek highlights without knowing any scores(impossible to do it on a Saturday) gonna attempt to go the whole night keeping the results a secret on tonight's MOTD 8 games with all the big boys playing can't wait :clap:

Loved the Likely Lads classic episode where they tried to hide from knowing the England v Czechoslovakia result all day hid in churches and various other places to eventually sit down for Sportsnight highlights to find the game and been cancelled due to fog classic stuff :lolol:

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Sportsnight with Coleman!

used to be brilliant as it wa sthe only way you could see any european games....always remember tottenham and leeds playing in Europe and the games being on Sportsnight

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I had the Goldstone, Liverpool 3-2 AET, Sportsnights game on video for yonks.

It started with the announcement that Liverpool had signed David Speed.

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
As I'm banned from my 50" tonight cause of 'the amount of football I'm going to lately', I am about to go to my shed and sit in silence until the footie highlights start. I cant listen to my fav 'Talkshite' but at least I'v got my new ALBION WINTER COAT to keep me warm!:rolleyes:

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
As I'm banned from my 50" tonight cause of 'the amount of football I'm going to lately', I am about to go to my shed and sit in silence until the footie highlights start. I cant listen to my fav 'Talkshite' but at least I'v got my new ALBION WINTER COAT to keep me warm!:rolleyes:

Trouble is simmo I'm gonna have to turn NSC off now for a whole 3 hours coz you just know the scores will be leaked on this site
See you all at midnight im signing out :wave:
( no slagging me off while I've gone )

catfish

North Stand Brighton Boy
Dec 17, 2010
Worthing
David Coleman once uttered the memorable 'Harry Commentator is your carpenter' - possibly his best ever Colemanball.

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
Trouble is simmo I'm gonna have to turn NSC off now for a whole 3 hours coz you just know the scores will be leaked on this site
See you all at midnight im signing out :wave:
( no slagging me off while I've gone )

Who the feck does that T Soprano think he is------fecking posh end of Shoreham!!! my ARSE :wanker:

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Yes young'uns you heard right:-

Football, Boxing and Skiing.

There was a time when we had a wide variety of sport to watch on terrestrial TV.

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
Switch off NSC now !!!!! The bastards on here will tell us

Jeez! Bolton have just------------------------------------------------------------------------feck he's gone----good. Did I ever tell NSC about our Mr 'T' and that very embarrassing time he got his todger stuck in a vase? Perhaps I'll leave it to another time???

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here