Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

MoTD flash symbolism.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Hate to be a pedant but the eye of Osiris is in there and that's more associated with the Boy Scouts than the illuminati.

All aboard the trancentral. Mu mu. Kick out the Jamms mother****ers.

Aren't the Boy Scouts some sort of sinister Masonic recruiting mechanism though? Didn't think of THAT, did you?

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
But that's what THEY want you to think! Which means they aren't doesn't it?!? Or they are, I'm not sure. I have no idea?

Oh FFS. I have no idea who wants me to think what now.

My brain hurts.

(that'll be the gamma rays)

Leighgull

Dec 27, 2012
Oh YEAH...the three fingered salute of lucifer...adherence to a woman named after a WOLF and the pleated woggle of RA.

I remember a lot of activity related to ging gang goolies and returning to nature as well. That said it was a lot of bollocks. Nature in Birkenhead was a threadbare park full of agressive street drinkers and potential child molesters. Camping down there was an experience I'll never forget. And believe me, I've tried.

Brightonfan1983

Tiny member
Jul 5, 2003
UK
MoTD uses ancient Roman tradition/Shakespeare references in entertaining and creative trailer.

An idiot posts crap on here.

Are the two linked? Discuss...

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
Actually Hybrid is making sense here.

I have recently started watching MOTD with my underpants on my head and my Johnson and Clackers tucked neatly into my left footed hiking sock.

It concerned me slightly but only until the soothing tones of Steve Claridge arrive and make all my worries disappear.

Seems this revelation should be a warning to everyone,our mothers were right.

Never leave the house without clean pants and a spare sock.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Well I saw the eye things. I just assumed the video probably wasn't legitimate. Or someone at the BBC making references to the all seeing eye, as per the Shakespeare stuff for the Ides of March.

Is Shakespeare in on this too?

Was that Shakespeare ? looked more like Plato to me ? Still it's a pointless mash up created by a moron as usual. These threads are as vapid as Hove Bald & Unread's droning mumbles.

hybrid_x

Banned
Jun 28, 2011
Hate to be a pedant but the eye of Osiris is in there and that's more associated with the Boy Scouts than the illuminati.

nonsense......the Eye of Horus is from esoteric cults, and was rife through the mystery schools......research the Bhavarian Illuminati in the 1700s.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Surely no-one is actually stupid enough to believe such dribble?

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
I'm off to Tesco first thing to stock up on tin foil. Can't be too careful.

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
Surely no-one is actually stupid enough to believe such dribble?

I too hope no one believes this stuff. We need more credible information.
What happened to the talking snake and the virgin mother? That stuff has had our politics built around it!
Happy mothers day everyone.

Last edited:

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
I too hope no one believes this stuff. We need more credible information.
What happened to the talking snake and the virgin mother? That stuff has had our politics built around it!
Happy mothers day everyone.

Well when you put it like that..........

This obviously must be true because two thousand years ago people made up stores to explain our creation.

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness

This obviously must be true because two thousand years ago people were wrong about something.

2 thousand years ago Jesus was just a 14 year old boy. What's your point?

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness

This obviously must be true because two thousand years ago people made up stores to explain our creation.

We were created in a store!? Asda by any chance?

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
2 thousand years ago jesus was just a 14 year old boy. What's your point?

My point is that Gary Lineker is a Lizard overlord trying to make us all obese with crisps. Even his name starts with the same letters as lizard overlord.

and WALKERS crisps.....my god can you not see it??

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
and Shearer I mean come on SHE RA a female sun god, the sun is the mother of the world. Alah sounds like ALAH and is nearly and anagram of NAILS like what they used to nail up Jesus.

It is all so obvious now.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
.... and Mark Lawrenson....... he will make a MARK and put a LAW ON your SON, he must be in charge of the legal department of the Illuminati.

bloody hell!!!!!

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
Calm down Badfish. I think you're getting a bit too into all this stuff. Where's your sense of humour gone?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here