Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Motd 31/8/2019

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Holy hell! I've only just watched MOTD. I'd read the comments about Laporte's foul on here before watching but I didn't realise it was that offensive. Absolutely remarkable that such a cynical and, worse still, dangerous challenge can be discussed solely in terms of tactics and potential risk to the perpetrator. The risk to Webster? Nah, no need to go there.

I waa watching and just thought wtf?! Jaw-dropping. Hope he's out for a long time.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I waa watching and just thought wtf?! Jaw-dropping. Hope he's out for a long time.

So Walker touches heads with AJ, yellow card. Laporte scythes down Webster, yellow card. More proof that big teams are not judged by the same laws as the minnows.

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
Couldn’t agree more. People moan about diving but why is deliberately fouling to prevent a counterattack, especially early on when more likely to escape a booking, any better. At least with diving you aren’t going to injure someone else and luckily for us Laporte injured himself and not Webster.

initial thought was he should have been sent , not seen the replay to see if he were last man.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here