Most unexpected Brighton fan sightings?

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
Well what are yours? I have two first in 03 I saw a 4x4 in Uganda with a BHAFC sticker in the window and second is now as I just saw a young under 8ish boy in a Brighton shirt in Dubai airport.

Over to you.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
An Arab in full Arab robes in Tangier in Morocco in about 2003 came up and asked me what was happening with our new stadium, shortly after I'd been mugged.

Pinkie Brown

Wir Sind das Volk
Sep 5, 2007
Neues Zeitalter DDR 🇩🇪
In a small town in the middle nowhere, Canada. I had my Albion Baseball hat on in the local shopping mall when a local came running over & asked: "OMG, are you really a Seagulls fan"? Made his day! He spent a year studying at one of the local Uni's & used to attend games at Withdean. Surprisingly, that never put him off football for life.

Shuggie

Sep 19, 2003
East Sussex coast
Came out of an airport in Sweden with posh totty Finance Director and Rugby bore twat from Cap Gemini straight into the teeth of a blizzard that made your nose hair crackle. There was something familiar about the baseball hat the driver was wearing. So I greeted him with the mandatory Seeeeeaaagullllls ... turned out he didn't speak a word of English, someone had just left the hat in the back of his cab. I was ridiculed for days.

Guess that doesn't really count but if anyone has lost a baseball cap, go to Stockholm and ask for a taxi driver called Lars.

trancing

On our way 2 falmer
Jul 23, 2009
Shoreham By Sea
i was in Cambodia in Phnom Penh in 2008 when i saw a Cambodian guy wearing a Brighton shirt couldnt believe it so went and got my photo with him

JSD Albion

Jul 17, 2003
Burgess Hill
Nothing like as exotic, but walking down Trafalgar Road in Scarborough earlier this month I saw an Albion shirt hanging on the wall of a bedroom. I was tempted to knock on the door but it was late and that's just a bit to stalkery.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Not me spotting one so much as me being spotted...I was up in the Arctic circle and was getting stripped down in a remote log cabin place prior to putting on the severe weather suit...I had a Pallookaville shirt on as an undervest and I could hear these lads behind me going "I don't believe it...a f***ing Brighton fan up here" it was two Palace supporters who were randomly there...we were the only Brits for frigging miles.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Saw a young lad two days ago at Universal Studios Florida with the green and black top on.

Hyperion

Nov 1, 2010
I saw a few at Withdean once. It was a strange evening, there appeared to be quite a few of them that must of gone to watch the athletics one evening.

sharpey38

Aug 4, 2011
Denton
Not me spotting one so much as me being spotted...I was up in the Arctic circle and was getting stripped down in a remote log cabin place prior to putting on the severe weather suit...I had a Pallookaville shirt on as an undervest and I could hear these lads behind me going "I don't believe it...a f***ing Brighton fan up here" it was two Palace supporters who were randomly there...we were the only Brits for frigging miles.

now thats why their attendances are so low

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham

surely you've made that up?

Richards

Aug 16, 2012
Living in the US I've had a few of these. About 7 years ago in Tampa, FL I got talking to a couple and their son was being coached by Peter Ward. Not really fans but interesting. A year or so ago I ran into a Brighton fan from Detroit at an airport in Atlanta. I saw a car from California in Tempe AZ with a Brighton HA sticker in the back window. I can't wait for the day when a Brighton fan sees my BHA flag on the front of my house in Phoenix AZ. My son is often wearing his BHA shirt, hat etc. around town here so hopefully one day a Brighton fan will be here on vacation and be surprised.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
On a bus in LA in 1990.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports