Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Most surreal atmosphere at a game?

Mayonaise

May 25, 2014
Haywards Heath
Wimbledon away when the home fans were boycotting their matches

Sent from my SM-J500FN using Tapatalk

Beat me to it! This was really odd - loads of us as the away fans at Selhurst Park and about 20-30 wimbledon fans in the whole ground (terrible game that we lost 1-0 after danny cullip gave away a pen).

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
30th August 2016 , i will be at Southend hopefully to watch Brighton U23s play a League team in the checkakhan cup thingy , i will probably be on my todd but i just don't care , that and the televised away game at bournemouth during the troubles at the goldstone , the atmosphere was not nice the locals copped our anger , the only game i really wish i could turn back the clock and would not of attended .

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
Hull City at home 1996. Gritt's first game in charge. "Gritt believes Bellotti bull****" daubed in big white letters on a West Stsnd wall. Everyone was against the regimes puppet. Fans given whistles to disrupt the game but actually, they added to the atmosphere. 1,000 Balloons released, many of which drifted back down onto the pitch (one reached Toulouse!). A man handcuffs himself to the post at half time and a young mcentral midfielder called Kerry Mayo makes his debut.

Against all the odds, we win 3-0

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here