Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Most successful passes in Europe’s top 5 leagues

holybanjo

Mar 2, 2020
Hastings
1684193216174.png

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
Arthur Theate by the way, though probably out of our league (joined Rennes last Summer), would be THE left footed CB to sign. Will be the best ball playing defender in the world in a few years and no surprise seeing him on this list.

holybanjo

Mar 2, 2020
Hastings
Arthur Theate by the way, though probably out of our league (joined Rennes last Summer), would be THE left footed CB to sign. Will be the best ball playing defender in the world in a few years and no surprise seeing him on this list.
A shame that he has had a recent move. I doubt he fits our profile in terms of contractual situation right now. Who else is in the mix? I expect the club are trying to negotiate Colwill for Sanchez right now.

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
A shame that he has had a recent move. I doubt he fits our profile in terms of contractual situation right now. Who else is in the mix? I expect the club are trying to negotiate Colwill for Sanchez right now.
If we don't sign Colwill, I'd argue that we need to go relatively big on an LCB.
Random names to hope for:

Mattia Viti: 20 year old, Italian U21. Broken into the Nice first team after a decent first season at Empoli. Tall, no obvious weaknesses but would need to work on his ball playing skills.

Jorge Cuenca: 23 year old who excels with the ball at his feet. Only played a handful of times for Villarreal this season but had two decent loan spells in seasons previous. Plays behind the outstanding Torres (another LCB).

Piero Hincapié: 21. Very aggressive, very progressive. Playing for Leverkusen on the regs and is.....
ECUADORIAN. Almost too obvious a signing for it to happen.

ConfusedGloryHunter

He/him/his/that muppet
Jul 6, 2011
If we don't sign Colwill, I'd argue that we need to go relatively big on an LCB.

Mattia Viti: 20 year old, Italian U21. Broken into the Nice first team after a decent first season at Empoli. Tall, no obvious weaknesses but would need to work on his ball playing skills.

Jorge Cuenca: 23 year old who excels with the ball at his feet. Only played a handful of times for Villarreal this season but had two decent loan spells in seasons previous. Plays behind the outstanding Torres (another LCB).

Piero Hincapié: 21. Very aggressive, very progressive. Playing for Leverkusen on the regs and is.....
Piero Hincapié it is then.

I wonder if the Ecuadorian goalkeeper would be happy as number 2 and is any good with his feet?

holybanjo

Mar 2, 2020
Hastings

Surely it has to be Hincapié!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here