Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Most random Brighton player claim to fame?

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
I was picked out as player of the season as a kid by Nobby Horton while he played for us! Was well chuffed with that!

Gary Stevens witnessed me scoring twice at a Balfour school 5 a side tournament, both from the halfway line! I was only about 11 and starstuck so can't recall what he even said to me!

Sep 1, 2010
Gary Stevens once passed to me in a match at a Spurs Kids Training camp game, Glenn Hoddle then told me after the game i was a good passer of the ball. Thats it.

Jimbo.GRFC

Banned
Apr 2, 2010
Mark Farrington is married to my friends sister, for the record Paul Jarvis (ex England/Yorkshire/Sussex/Somerset) cricketer is married to the other sister. Thursday nights at The King Alfred, main gym for 5 a side, take your pick as the legends are normally there !! Best one for me was drivin to Hove from Brighton races with Ross Johnson, Stuart Storer, Kerry Mayo and Peter Smith in the motor. Great day was had on the hill that day, 4 winners each I recall

driller

my life my word
Oct 14, 2006
The posh bit
I once had a piss next to Paul brooker. ( and I took a sneaky look; whilst I am not a gay, i could not resist )

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
I once attended a football match where at least 11 Albion players ran about in front of me.

Oh, and I had a piss in the toilets and my wee eventually mingled with that of a famous Albion player somewhere in the sewers.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here