What is your favourite Kuipers moment? :shrug:

Attachments

• MichelKuipers_1071012.jpg
    MichelKuipers_1071012.jpg
    62.3 KB · Views: 259

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
The point blank save against Blackpool at Withdean in Division Three, we won that game 1-0.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Wolves away

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
On a jovial note.. 1999/2000 against Hartlepool when he walked the ball into the net and chased the ref at half time resulting in him getting booked!

See-Goals

DIIIIIIIIIIIIIVE
Aug 13, 2004
Seaford
Div 2 title winning season - can't remember the opposition, think they were in red so prob swindon or bristol.

Sunny withdean, kuipers in the goal family stand end. Free kick taken, its going top corner, going going going, then kuipers is floating horizontally just under the bar and JUST gets fingers on it to turn it over.

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford
An absolutely ludicrously acrobatic save at Withdean agains one of the Bristols (City, I think). An absolute screamer heading towards the top left corner and Kuipers literally flew to his left and tipped it over the bar.

Magnificent.

Eggman

Jul 8, 2003
West Sussex
On a jovial note.. 1999/2000 against Hartlepool when he walked the ball into the net and chased the ref at half time resulting in him getting booked!

Was this the one where we had gone on a record breaking run of clean sheets, up until the moment he dropped one over the line? :lol:

The post-season friendly game at Crowborough when he played up front, with Gary Hart in goal.

And how he dealt with the post-match request from a very well-endowed young woman who wanted him to sign his autograph all over the front of her t-shirt. "Haven't you got a piece of paper?" he asked.

See-Goals

DIIIIIIIIIIIIIVE
Aug 13, 2004
Seaford
An absolutely ludicrously acrobatic save at Withdean agains one of the Bristols (City, I think). An absolute screamer heading towards the top left corner and Kuipers literally flew to his left and tipped it over the bar.

Magnificent.

That's the one I meant! You remember it better than me.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
No question for me: the post-match celebration after we'd just beaten Man City. As the great man made his way across a crowded pitch to the dressing rooms he was surrounded by a crowd of delirious fans. He fought his way free from them, then leapt about, punching the air and screaming in celebration. And all this pretty much right in front of my seat. Someone YouTubed it later. Magic.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Wolves away

100% agree

although one of the funniest moment was when doing the radio, a couple of teh Spearmint Rhino ladies were handing out free tickets ( and they were mighty fine) Kuips was hovering around and harty handed him a ticket. The look on his face was a picture and he stared giggling, followed by all of us and some poor soul was chattering away on the phone and we were all pissing ourselves. Eventually paul came over and ushered him away.

Captain Pugwash

Paul Kitson
Oct 27, 2003
brighton
The point blank save against Blackpool at Withdean in Division Three, we won that game 1-0.

Possibly the best save I have ever seen, Blackpool had the corner and went headeed over, Kuipers ready to take the goal kick and people where still clapping the save!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here