Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Most irritating sidekick

Which old cartoon sidekick did you find the most offensive?

• Scrappy Doo

Votes: 21 77.8%
  • Godzuki

Votes: 6 22.2%

• Total voters

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
scrappy.jpg

Or

32-1.jpg

That little shit Scrappy Doo wound me up something chronic when I was little. Stupid midget bastard. I don't really remember that much about Godzuki which leads me to believe he was less offensive.
Which one?

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
Scrappy Doo. What a little shit bag he was. Suffered from small dog syndrome I think.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Scrappy Doo. Possibly the most annoying fictional character EVER.

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
Bellotti

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: Superb poll!! :clap2: :clap2:

But what a decision! Two of the most irritating cartoon characters ever devised. Scrappy Doo WRECKED that show. If it wasn't for that meddling PUP, they'd have got away with it. The number of times we longed for him to be proper punched in the face.

And the godzuki. Another SHIT character. What was that all about? Added absolutely NOTHING to the programme. :nono:

I say godzuki. Made the programme unwatchable. At least you could sort of enjoy Scooby Doo with scrappy in it - the tension of knowing who-dun-it was always enough to keep me ENTHRALLED. :jester:

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
blimey...I must be the only one who actually liked Scrappy!

Scraapppppppyyyyyy....P-P-P-OOOOWEEEERRRRR

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
DÃnN¥ §ëÃGuLL© said:
It was PUPPY power :glare:

eerr....oh yeah....its been a LONG time since I wacthed it :)

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
It has to be Sid Little of Little and Large infamy, possible the most unfunny man ever to grace our screens...

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Or Les Dennis' sidekick - Dustin Gee...

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
Godzuki was necessary because Godzilla had no discernible personality. He just emerged from the ocean at the behest of that afro-headed chap with the goggles and went about grappling with a giant crab with a labrador's head and a Chinaman's moustache. Oooh a laser. Well done Godzilla.
Godzuki would inevitably cause bother, but he was well-intentioned and could coughed up smoke.

Scrappy was just an obnoxious, self-important prick. The sort of dog too small to get into the army so became a PE teacher instead. I hated his every utterance.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here