Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Most Annoying Person on the Box?

Heath Park Ranger

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Got a survey through from SKY last week and one of the questions was along the lines of:

Q. Which TV personality would you most like to see banned from the small screen?

I thought about it for ages and couldn't think who annoys me the most - I put down Richard Blackwood but then after sealing the survey together, my flatmate reminded me of my #1 TV twat and that'll be Howard off the Halifax adverts. (although he's hardly a TV personality) :salute:

Any other ideas?

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
The Yes Car Credit woman, please someone take a gun to her...

I'm sure she's a nice woman but those adverts... :censored:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Carol Smiley - by miles

Dunkstar

Jul 6, 2003
Up a Hill
Heath Park Ranger said:
Got a survey through from SKY last week and one of the questions was along the lines of:

Q. Which TV personality would you most like to see banned from the small screen?

I thought about it for ages and couldn't think who annoys me the most - I put down Richard Blackwood but then after sealing the survey together, my flatmate reminded me of my #1 TV twat and that'll be Howard off the Halifax adverts. (although he's hardly a TV personality) :salute:

Any other ideas?

If you slag off Howard again i'm gonna have to hurt you!:censored:
hx02598.jpg

Heath Park Ranger

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Trigger - ah yes, but would you shag her though?

And as for you, Dunkstar, that's just not nice. THE BLOKES A :censored: smarmy, smiling twat who has even got some animated character on the adverts now...I wonder if he does still work in a branch of Halifax?

If he does, I would LOVE to know where! What a :censored: !

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Davina McCall.

In the name of all that is holy....that VOICE.

Jul 5, 2003
BN11
Easy 10 said:
Davina McCall.

In the name of all that is holy....that VOICE.

And while we're on the subject, I'd like to nominate Linda Barker (her off Changing Rooms) for two reasons:

Firstly, that voice.

Secondly, obscene TV over-exposure which is almost in the same league as Jamie Oliver. It's not enough that she's on every "doing up the house cheaply and very nastily with assistance from vindictive, colour-blind neighbours" but now she's doing two ad campaigns simultaneously.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Agree with Linda Barker - totally piss off voice

Wilts

Jul 5, 2003
Bournemouth/Reading
Paul Daniels.

I know he's hardly on much anymore, but every time I see the little :censored: he makes me want to hurt someone. Usually him.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I'm afraid I have to admit to finding Linda Barker mildly alluring, Turnip. I can't help it.

Perhaps I am just a sick puppy.

Hilton

Jul 5, 2003
Norman, Oklahoma
Wilts said:
Paul Daniels.

I know he's hardly on much anymore, but every time I see the little :censored: he makes me want to hurt someone. Usually him.

But he has to be seen, only for the chance to point and laugh at his shortness. He is soooo annoying though, but the laughing makes up for it!!

JEM

Jul 5, 2003
Bevendean
Easy 10 said:
I'm afraid I have to admit to finding Linda Barker mildly alluring, Turnip. I can't help it.

Perhaps I am just a sick puppy.

Linda did a 'spread' for a Sunday rag recently in which she looked fantastic. I couldn't believe it was the same woman. She looked dead horny in it.

On the thread: There's just so many, though June Sarpong and Graham Norton are my top two irritants.

WATFORD O

Banned
Jul 6, 2003
SW6
Howard the twat from Halifax tv adverts makes me want to kick my tv in every time I see the ad.

Any tacky as f*** american hair shampoo advert - got the urge to 'erbal? f*** right off yankee bastards.

Tara 'media whore' Palmer Tomkinson or what ever the f*** her name is. It girl? What the f*** does that mean? What has she ever done? And shes a carpenters dream - flat as a board and easy to screw - alledgedly.

Gary Lineker after his sarky comments about the england travelling fans last weekend. Tosser.

Oh and has anyone seen that Ben Afleck advert for shampoo as well? Stab him now! What is it with septics and hair?

I'll get back to you with the rest.....

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
June Sarpong :angry:

Linda Barker is annoying in the new advert she does, but the only reason I watch changing rooms is so I can dream of Linda Braker, Carol Smilie, and Anna Ryder Richardson lezzing it up.

albiongirl

Jul 10, 2003
mileoak
Peter Taylor!!! I,m fed up of seeing him as a pundit for Sky especially when it was our match.

You should have stayed at a big club!!!:clap:

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Aah Graham Norton, everthing is a f***ing innuendo with you isn't it you f***ing whiny bastard.
I know he has tremendous camp value (to some people) but how his stoopid chat show is still going i don't know. Tosser.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here