Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Moses Caceido for Liam Colwell & Conor Gallagher (Straight swap)

Moises Caceido in exchange for Gallagher and Colwell as a combined package deal?

• Total voters

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
For years posters on NSC stated "we don't do loans" and "we don't need to sell".

Although player swaps are pretty rare, it's not impossibe.
Don't do loans
Don't do release clauses
Don't do deals in January
Always get the highest price
Etcetera
NSC myths.
Barber does what is best for the club on a a player by player basis.
Oh and the big one - we don't talk to players pre bid being accepted.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Fair :lolol:

Would rather not see Gallagher in an Albion shirt to be honest.
I really don't see what the fuss is about him. Shone for half a season in Palace's terrible midfield in the early days of Vieira, got to go the World Cup off the back of that and Southgate's Free International Caps For Palace Players scheme, and was largely pathetic in an equally poor Chelsea side last year.

CaptainDaveUK

Oct 18, 2010
I voted no, rather have Colwill + money to spend on other players / positions. Hopefully we end up with £35-40M to spend, but honestly don’t mind if the whole deal falls through either and we keep Caicedo.

carlzeiss

May 19, 2009
Amazonia
Colwell + Gallagher with Cucrerlla as a makeweight for Cacedio could be an option but only if RDZ is fully on board

rigton70

Jul 5, 2003
Read my edit in OP... Sorry for missing the I on "moses"
Liam Treadwell the local jockey (who rode the 100 to 1 and won the grand national) was very well known here and was close to a couple of my good pals before he sadly passed away, so please excuse my mistake.

Some Yank trying to correct me from Arizona to seemingly point score? Kindly f*** off!
I didn't know Liam had passed, rode for Gifford and Gordon occasionally. RIP Liam.

carlzeiss

May 19, 2009
Amazonia
Cucerella ? the muppet who stamped his foot and demanded a move away...............you're having a giraffe ! We won't need Gallagher either
Cucerella wasn't too bad here before as far as I can recall .Anyway like I said RDZ is the boss so what ever he sanctions will be just fine .

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here