Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
"Come on then, you WANT some?"

IMG_20230320_081845.jpg

Two straight reds
IMG_20230320_081925.jpg

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Our Brighton fans the moanyist fans in the country. Don't like music, don't like the mosiac, don't like SBTS screen lyrics, don't like I might not get a ticket despite the fact I went to Gillingham, don't like queueing at half time, don't like standing, don't like sitting
Any glance at any other football teams forums will show exactly the same. Often a vocal minority. Then you get moaners moaning about moaners and moaners moaning about moaners moaning about moaners.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
That was embarrassing, what was Gully playing at? the mascot brought us back into it, and Gully still lost - pathetic effort 😂😂😂

Looked like Gully was really struggling to recover as he walked back….
Did he BEAK too early?

As for the mosaic, surely it depends on fan participation. Grimsby supporters are less likely to go along with it and it only needs a few to not hold up the cards for it to look a bit silly. If everyone took part, it would look miles better, no?

faoileán

Jan 29, 2021
Our Brighton fans the moanyist fans in the country. Don't like music, don't like the mosiac, don't like SBTS screen lyrics, don't like I might not get a ticket despite the fact I went to Gillingham, don't like queueing at half time, don't like standing, don't like sitting
Like moaning about other people moaning...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here