Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Mosaic Event as players walk out

worthingseagull

Sep 28, 2011
Mentioned this in the other thread but I think it deserves its own thread.

"Supporters will find a piece of card on their seat to hold up and create an impressive display for around two minutes as the players begin to walk out of the tunnel" Apparently we are not just doing this for our own fans as most clubs do, but we have even organised & funded one for Grimsby fans too - touch of class

Louis MacNeice

Dec 7, 2015
Mentioned this in the other thread but I think it deserves its own thread.

"Supporters will find a piece of card on their seat to hold up and create an impressive display for around two minutes as the players begin to walk out of the tunnel" Apparently we are not just doing this for our own fans as most clubs do, but we have even organised & funded one for Grimsby fans too - touch of class
I'm normally belting out GOSBTS as the players walk out. I wouldn't want my best efforts muffled behind a wall of cardboard seagull bits.

Cheers - Louis MacNeice

Poojah

Nov 19, 2010
Leeds
Came he to say what a classy touch that is. I’m more and more impressed by Brighton and above Albion as the minutes tick by; I just hope that stops at around 2:15pm on Sunday.

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Exclusive sneak peek of our one.

pxArt.png

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
"Supporters will find a piece of card on their seat to hold up and create an impressive display for around two minutes as the players begin to walk out of the tunnel"
"Shortly after this event has concluded, the Paper Aeroplane competition can begin."

erkan

Dec 9, 2004
Eastbourne
Is it only me that thinks the choice of game for this might be a bit mistaken? The Grimsby fans will want to be waving their inflatable haddock as their players walk out and so they should... how is that going to work with the card display? Are we expecting them to put down their trademark inflatables so they can hold up a piece of cardboard instead?

It would be churlish to carp on about it and I hope I'm wrong.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Is it only me that thinks the choice of game for this might be a bit mistaken? The Grimsby fans will want to be waving their inflatable haddock as their players walk out and so they should... how is that going to work with the card display? Are we expecting them to put down their trademark inflatables so they can hold up a piece of cardboard instead?

Maybe the mosaic is a huge haddock? We’ eel find out on Sunday.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Apparently we’ve paid for their display as well. If the tables were turned, I wonder if they’d do the same at their plaice?

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
Apparently we’ve paid for their display as well. If the tables were turned, I wonder if they’d do the same at their plaice?
Probably not. But that's probably because they haven't got a pot to piss in. We remember them days don't we?

EDIT - just seen your gag. What is it about fish puns!?

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
"Shortly after this event has concluded, the Paper Aeroplane competition can begin."
Got threatened with being thrown out of the Liberty Stadium once for doing that. H&S don’t you know, could have someone’s eye out. So we stopped, and the steward threw Jaimie out for sitting on the upturned edge of his seat, on the back row. Don’t think our stewards like to get that involved do they?

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here