Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Finance] Mortgage Reviews

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Does your mortgage rate come up for renewal within the next 8 months ? It is important to review mortgage rates weekly during this process and if you secure a rate and offer with your present lender or a re mortgage make sure this is checked up until the completion date

With over 1 000 000 mortgage rates coming to an end over the next year many coming off 1-2% rates planning is key and budgeting on a new mortgage payment, 100 000 mortgage rates will end between now and the general election on 4/7/24 as well

I can help through this maze and tailor any plan specific to your needs looking at your present lender and the whole market

I can also review all your related Insurances as well to make sure they are competitive

I am happy to help and welcome a pm to start the process

US/Gareth

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
If you want me to monthly review rates available and e mail you the best re mortgage options and product transfers to compare with your present lender for a rate that ends on 31/1/25 or before please pm me. Expectations are that interest rates may fall later this year, after the general election

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

If you want me to monthly review rates available and e mail you the best re mortgage options and product transfers to compare with your present lender for a rate that ends on 31/1/25 or before please pm me. Expectations are that interest rates may fall later this year, after the general election
Our mortgage rate you sorted for us in 2022 runs out on 31/01/25, will definitely be in touch so you can take care of things again.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Our mortgage rate you sorted for us in 2022 runs out on 31/01/25, will definitely be in touch so you can take care of things again.
Thanks, worth starting looking now as most lenders mortgage offers last 6 month, send me a pm

indy3050

Jun 22, 2011
Had an email exchange this morning (Sunday) answered a few questions and U.S already has a deal on the table for us to look at.

Thanks again for the remarkably quick comeback and looking forward to chatting soon about the next step 👍🏻

Jimmy Grimble

Nov 10, 2007
Starting a revolution from my bed
May well be in touch at some point as our current mortgage advisor signed us up to a three year deal despite the fact I have it in writing that we requested a two year deal. As far as mistakes go, it may not turn out to be a bad one but it’s still not ideal.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
May well be in touch at some point as our current mortgage advisor signed us up to a three year deal despite the fact I have it in writing that we requested a two year deal. As far as mistakes go, it may not turn out to be a bad one but it’s still not ideal.
He probably inadvertantly did you a favour ironically as it is likely to be less than a present new deal atm. Happy to keep 6 months before the rate ends

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Lenders edging rates down this week, if you have arranged a new rate to start soon within the last 6 months, review you have the best rate before it completes

Butch Willykins

Jun 17, 2011
Shoreham-by-Sea
Can't recommend US highly enough!

Once again he's come up with goods, this time to help us fund some major renovation works. The process as ever has been smooth and easy with US keeping us updated at all times!

Just need to find a builder now!!

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
Gareth just makes makes setting up a new mortgage so easy. He just tells me what to send him and it's sorted. I haven't used anyone else for about 15 years.

Top bloke too. Hope you're ok mate.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Thanks for the comments. This week many lenders have reduced their rates so if you have a rate lined up to complete in the next 3-6 months whether a new mortgage, re mortgage or a product transfer I am happy to review this for you

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
This thread is live until 14/7 happy tp help. I predict BBR will fall in September by 0.25% and another 0.25% by the end of the year to have the bbr at 4.75%. Keep an eye on the market and any rates you may have secured with a new mortgage, re mortgage or product transfer as rates change daily and we are in a downward trend now

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
Genuinely couldn't recommend Gareth highly enough. He's helped us out twice over the past 10 years and both times absolutely sorted us out with the best deals possible.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here