Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] Morning!

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
My head hurts. My first er second er third er fourth...................??? Drink for 6 weeks

Seagull

Yes I eat anything
Feb 28, 2009
On the wing
A Liverpool supporting mate just sent me this message:
"I had a terrible nightmare last night, it was 1982, I was on a pebbly beach, I wanted to go onto the pier but they stopped me and I lost my ice cream"

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
Anyone else woken up grinning from ear to ear?

YES . . I woke up at 05:35 ( alarm 06:30) after a few minutes I remembered the football, layed there snoozing and smugly grinning until 06:15 when I skipped* to the bathroom to start my WINNINGEST day :blush:

I've been trying to remember life when we last beat Liverpool in their own hub cap storage unit back in 1982 . . . . still at Buckingham middle school, a few months shy of my 11th birthday. I'm sure a load of us would have been banging on about it then, especially as there were plenty of plastic Liverpool fans around when we were kids.

* I say skip . . . that may be a fib.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Yep......just browsing as many reports and on the game as I can find, and the comments below them. Have to say virtually every comment from a Liverpool fan I've seen is complimentary about us.

Might watch the highlights again in a minute :)

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Can't stand U2 normally, and can't quite believe I'm posting this, but I keep singing this chorus this morning

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Spent most of my run thinking about the game, the result, the team and the recent performances. What a time to be an Albion fan!

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
A burly poo dropped unbloodily, and a nice bowl of Cocopops to be had when I return from a jog in a while. Yup, not bad.
Annoying that working from home means not smirking at the long distance 'pudlians in the office, but I will Teams them with a gentle prod repeatedly.

Christ on a bike. I first read that thinking you took a dump in your coco pops...

Phew.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
I think I've actually felt better about it this morning in a way, I think I was so shocked last night that we won I didn't take it all in

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
A mate just sent me this he spotted on some random twitter account.

:lolol::lolol:

teehee.jpg

Eric the meek

Fiveways Wilf
NSC Patron
Aug 24, 2020
What virus? What lockdown? And never mind all that guff about mental health and 'wellness'. There's no problem in the world that can't be solved by a cracking win at Anfield !

zeemeeuw

Apr 8, 2006
Somerset
My brother in law lives in Kenya and supports Liverpool. Every couple of years we go over, I talk football with him, but everytime we go he has completely forgotten who I support. Well he ****ing knows who we are now! (Wife won't let me call him though).

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
I’m really conflicted I want to tell you to stop PEDDLING your dullard book at every opportunity but then remember you’re being ‘good’ and donating all proceeds to charity. SAKE.

You can always have a pop at me for virtue signalling or similar x:):bhasign:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here