More trouble at Crawley

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Phil B

Jul 27, 2004
Ifield, Crawley
Apparently some more trouble regarding the current owners of Crawley Town. The followng can be read on the CTFC forum;

Just heard the Bruvs got caught up in a little fracas outside the Ja ja bar tonight with the Old Bill involved ?

Just to clear up a few points, the person in question was actually thrown the door of Dickies, still glass though! The door is boarded up so no question this is the truth. I was also told of the throwing of bottles by Chas gang when this person was on the floor.

Also of interest is that Ja Ja was forced to close last night after the fracas, and having just driven past Ja Ja I can confirm it was still shut as was it seemed at least one of the restaurants the Majeeds own.

It also seems that if the allegations are proven against Chas then he is in deep deep *beep*. From what I have been told the police were none to happy with him last night attacking an officer and was running from the scene when he was arrested. It is also alleged that pepper spray was used on Chas as he continued to resist arrest.

Like I say allegations and innocent till proven guility, but the eye witness reports make fairly damning reading.

Nice people, eh...

Last edited:

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
The petition is just to ensure that the administrators are in no doubt that they are not welcome.

However, I think Chas Majeed is doing a good enough job on his own. The problem is that he shouldn't have anything to do with the running of the football club anyway, as the FA have confirmed that they do not consider him a fit and proper person.

It seems that their bully boy tactics are coming back to haunt them. I think the Crawley OB will do all in their power to bang him up this time. Apparently, the assault on the 4 supporters is all on CCTV.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports