More touting !

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
People what you have to realise with me is i really don't mean half the things i say its like a wind up and people bit very easily.
Yes things do wind me up of course they do but then I do have bad Bi Polar Disorder you see.
I'm really actually a nice chap whose a good laugh.
I'm sitting here in hysterics a lot of the time.
Hence i've put a new avatar up to please some of you !!!!!!!

I will say though i do not like ticket touts though !!

Phat Baz 68

Apr 16, 2011
I prefer Phat Baz's anyhow.... Larger and more shape to them.

Awww thank you. I'm sorry to disappoint though I'm on a slimming world diet and have already lost 7lb in a week I will be skinny Baz this time next year with no tits at all. sorry !!!!

Keith Patel

**** off Lino.
Apr 4, 2009
Brighton
This lad's Facebook profile picture is Lionel Messi???!?!!!?!

That's worthy of a year ban anyway, f**k the touting. Get Knocky as your profile picture you tw*t!!!

Munchkin

Jul 12, 2005
Littlehampton
Awww thank you. I'm sorry to disappoint though I'm on a slimming world diet and have already lost 7lb in a week I will be skinny Baz this time next year with no tits at all. sorry !!!!

I've done the math.... 7lbs a week.... One year to go.

I'm confident they will still be bigger than my misuses.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Shock Horror......Hang him, ban him, lock him up. Report him to Paul Barber the Police and his headmaster. An 18 year old kid trying to make a few quid...

An 18 year old is an adult not a kid.
The only conclusion I can draw from your post is that fraud theft and other financial crimes are justified as its only about making a few quid.
Still if youre happy to live in a decriminalised world
Thats fine just dont expect the rest of us to join you

Diablo

NSC Patron
Sep 22, 2014
lewes
People what you have to realise with me is i really don't mean half the things i say its like a wind up and people bit very easily.
Yes things do wind me up of course they do but then I do have bad Bi Polar Disorder you see.

Are you being serious....Your attitude has changed miraculously. I know this is what bipolar does. You do now sound like a reasonable Bloke. I also don`t like touts but do feel an 18 year old at uni should not be hounded and criminalised to the extent some are wanting.

Swillis

Banned
Dec 10, 2015

My aunt has bi-polar, she manages to get through life without calling people paedophiles, retards, mongs etc

el punal

Shock Horror......Hang him, ban him, lock him up. Report him to Paul Barber the Police and his headmaster. An 18 year old kid trying to make a few quid...

So is robbing a bank. Are you condoning what he's doing then, trying to sell tickets at grossly over inflated prices to fellow Albion fans, or is that alright in your book?

Phat Baz 68

Apr 16, 2011
Are you being serious....Your attitude has changed miraculously. I know this is what bipolar does. You do now sound like a reasonable Bloke. I also don`t like touts but do feel an 18 year old at uni should not be hounded and criminalised to the extent some are wanting.

Listen mate i do understand what your saying but well actually first of all i was winding you up a bit unfair buy hey ho sorry about that.

I'ts not so much the cash involved it's the denying real Albion fans and who have got the money enough to buy tickets from the club but are being defrauded by this little scrote and trying to rinse some poor people out of cash by asking for stupid money. There must be others involved too
as how did he get hold of so many tickets.
Be honest he looks like a very well off lad who's parents could well be very very rich and probably are.
Also this is the sort of thing that gives our club a bad name too.
Albion could well be dragged throiugh the mud over this by the FA.

Diablo

NSC Patron
Sep 22, 2014
lewes
An 18 year old is an adult not a kid.
The only conclusion I can draw from your post is that fraud theft and other financial crimes are justified as its only about making a few quid.
Still if youre happy to live in a decriminalised world
Thats fine just dont expect the rest of us to join you

I haven`t justified his crime in any way...I`m just making the point he`s hardly Jack the Ripper,

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I haven`t justified his crime in any way...I`m just making the point he`s hardly Jack the Ripper,

Tell that to the magistrates and coppers. It's ok to thieve, rob and commit fraud, cos they aren't Jack the Ripper.

Phat Baz 68

Apr 16, 2011
My aunt has bi-polar, she manages to get through life without calling people paedophiles, retards, mongs etc

Do you actually know anything about it properly ? I very much doubt it, so before you do, please don't comment on it too much.
If you actually read properly what i said i said most of the time im winding people up.
Which has obviously worked on you ha ha

Diablo

NSC Patron
Sep 22, 2014
lewes
So is robbing a bank. Are you condoning what he's doing then, trying to sell tickets at grossly over inflated prices to fellow Albion fans, or is that alright in your book?

And you feel it right to compare robbing a bank with what this lad has tried to do.... FFS

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
For those whom wish to purchase a ticket for the correct price direct from the club, there are a few returns currently on sale.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports