Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

More to this that's meets the eye

Danny-Boy

Banned
Apr 21, 2009
The Coast
I would like to think that this thread is very much the case. My guess is that the Board, to go through all this, may be of the belief that the three may not have been acting in the best interests of the Club and more to advance their own personal interests. Hence this long drawn out investigation process. Most dismissals are for poor team performance. That is certainly not the case here, which makes this whole situation pretty difficult.

In that case why was Tano's suspension lifted and he was TOLD to resume work?

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
I've read all the posts on this forum but don't think anyone has mentioned this:

Getting rid of a manager is one thing but to have a five week investigation is another. Something more sinister must have happened behind the scenes for this to occur, otherwise is would have been straightforward. I'm not gonna start making any rumours but it is odd.

As for the sacking on air, well, maybe the tv commitments over the legal ones were the straw that broke the camels back so to speak.

The whole thing is rather weird to be honest.

You seem to forget that the club couldn't have a disciplinary hearing because Poyet was on an extended holiday and out of the country. Whether he kept extending or whether he came back on the date he advised the club we don't currently know.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here