Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

More Than Ninety Minutes

robinsonsgrin

Mar 16, 2009
LA...wishing it was devon..
took this wonderful book off the shelf today to have a nostalgic look back at the doom and gloom years. two questions arose...does stewart weir still do anything at the albion? and....is lewis steele, the little baby photographed at a few weeks old still an albion fan now? anyone??

Lincoln Imp

Feb 2, 2009
Stewart Weir isn't tremendously involved but it is nice to see some of his photos in We Want Falmer, coming out this week. More The Ninety Minutes was perhaps the first grown-up and arty-looking book about the Albion and SW's photos were supported by some of the most wonderfully atmospheric writing I have ever seen about the Albion, by Paul Hayward. I'm sure that no BHA bookshelf could be complete without this one.

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
Hmmm, my cousin is Lewis Steele and recently turned 14 I believe! I also have vague recollection of a baby photograph of him in some Albion ensemble ! If it is him, which I have my suspicions it is, he isn't an Albion fan of any note!

Hmmm, my cousin is Lewis Steele and recently turned 14 I believe! I also have vague recollection of a baby photograph of him in some Albion ensemble ! If it is him, which I have my suspicions it is, he isn't an Albion fan of any note!

Another of the lost generation.:facepalm:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here