Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

More Than Ninety Minutes - Are You In It?

Al Bion

What's that in my dustbin
Sep 3, 2004
Up North
I took my son along to a protest in his pram outside Focus DIY's HQ in Crewe, he was just a few weeks old. There was a placard in the pram - 'Archer Out Now, you'll kill our club before I'm old enough to go'. There was a photo of him in his pram somewhere in MTNM and on the front page of the Argus at the time. He's now 20 and thankfully he has been able to watch the Albion many, many times even though we still live in Cheshire.

Jul 7, 2003
Somehow missed this thread first time. My copy might have got lost when we moved house so would be interested in a reissue.

My mates and I were always slightly embarrassed as there is a shot of the Withdean South stand where everyone else is looking one way at the action and we are engrossed in something else. Back in the day, we used to bring food along to Withdean so very likely we were sharing out either hot pasties or cakes:blush:

stewart_weir

Mar 19, 2017
Somehow missed this thread first time. My copy might have got lost when we moved house so would be interested in a reissue.

My mates and I were always slightly embarrassed as there is a shot of the Withdean South stand where everyone else is looking one way at the action and we are engrossed in something else. Back in the day, we used to bring food along to Withdean so very likely we were sharing out either hot pasties or cakes:blush:
Hi, The 'new' version is going to be different from the original with quite a few of the original images plus others which haven't been seen yet. Im also including contact sheets which show a lot more of what was going on etc. You can find copies on Ebay but avoid Amazon as they charge a fortune. Keep your eyes open or follow me on Instagram (if you use) or msg me your email and I will let you know when things progress.

Stewart Weir Instagram

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
My mate is in it, page 87. I have just messaged you his email address.

PeterT

Apr 21, 2017
Hove
I wasn’t in More Than Ninety Minutes but I was in Four Four Two magazine watching the pitch being dug up against Doncaster.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here