Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] More than 40,000 have crossed the channel this year.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
All these are from long before @Guinness Boy even mentioned you :facepalm:

I really don't know which is funnier, the fact that so seriously overestimate the stupidity of other posters, or the fact you so massively underestimate your own :lolol:
And "wokeworrier" is such a . . . . wanky user name :shrug:

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Great to get a Burnley perspective on this board - even though I disagree with you on this (and possibly other) issues. One of the many joys of NSC is the serious debates which have little to do with footie. Made all the more interesting by views from other parts of the UK.
Incidentally, being exiled in Somerset you become aware of that tendency to stereotype. Amazingly, we’re not all tractor-driving simpletons down here!!
Some of you drive the combines right?

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
Many do not “pull 5-10k” they enter into a a so-called arrangement whereby they agree to work for the smugglers when they reach the U.K. and pay the money back out of their wages.

In reality for the men this usually means being forced to join begging gangs. drug dealing, burglary gangs etc. They’ll be coerced with beating and threats to their family.

For women and girls it’ll likely involve being gang raped, sometimes in front of their family to ensure compliance. Then they’ll be passed around the gang for a week or so, before being installed in brothels and moved around week to week. Some are denied food until they have been raped enough times by punters to “pay their rent”. Some are made into heroin addicts so they are further reliant on the gangs.

Children as young as 11 have been found in brothels run by trafficking gangs.

Those who get off the boats and surrender to the authorities may have paid up front, tens of thousands have not and are taken immediately by waiting traffickers to be put to work.

Women are very valuable to traffickers. More valuable than drugs over time. Drugs are sold and need to be “restocked”. Women can be used again an and again without stock needing to be replenished. They forcibly recruit overseas.

So I’m summary; no, they do not just “pull 5-10k”. In most cases no money at all exchanges hands between smuggler and victim.
There are quite a few conflicting stories on this subject
Many do not “pull 5-10k” they enter into a a so-called arrangement whereby they agree to work for the smugglers when they reach the U.K. and pay the money back out of their wages.

Many do not get a choice of destination. They are sent to whatever country the traffickers need workers.

In reality for the men this usually means being forced to join begging gangs. drug dealing, burglary gangs etc. They’ll be coerced with beating and threats to their family.

For women and girls it’ll likely involve being gang raped, sometimes in front of their family to ensure compliance. Then they’ll be passed around the gang for a week or so, before being installed in brothels and moved around week to week. Some are denied food until they have been raped enough times by punters to “pay their rent”. Some are made into heroin addicts so they are further reliant on the gangs.

Children as young as 11 have been found in brothels run by trafficking gangs.

Those who get off the boats and surrender to the authorities may have paid up front, tens of thousands have not and are taken immediately by waiting traffickers to be put to work.

Women are very valuable to traffickers. More valuable than drugs over time. Drugs are sold and need to be “restocked”. Women can be used again an and again without stock needing to be replenished. They forcibly recruit overseas.

So in summary; no, they do not just “pull 5-10k”. In most cases no money at all exchanges hands between smuggler and
Ever seen the film Taken? No seriously I’m not doubting you but most cases? They are literally being interviewed on the news saying they pay the people smugglers, 40,000 of them crossed the channel this year that’s way to many to be managed into a life of drug dealing in the U.K.

Randy McNob

Now go home and get your f#cking Shinebox
Jun 13, 2020
Not sure if this is true but it is hilarious, 4 people working at our border force are illegal immigrants (his words not mine) :lolol:

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Not sure if this is true but it is hilarious, 4 people working at our border force are illegal immigrants (his words not mine) :lolol:

lets face it, it probably isn't true. Most of what comes out of Farage's mouth isn't.

So now it's the incompetent government and not the EU that are stopping you from controlling your borders. I thought that this was project fear?

I won't comment on the illegal immigrants working at border force until someone credible confirms this is the case. Nigel Farage quoting information in the Sun is not a measure of reliability. He may be right, he may be lying, he may be mistaken or he may be misinformed. All are possible with this twit.

Edit: Just a little research shows a half-truth (being generous really) so . . . lying, mistaken or misinformed it would seem. How do people continue to be taken in my this charlatan. Utter farce.

https://www.easterneye.biz/uk-borde...ars-ago-arrested-for-being-illegal-immigrant/

Last edited:

Lenny Rider

Sep 15, 2010
Probably been questioned on here before, but what are the legalities of the Royal Navy intercepting the said dinghies as soon as they enter British waters and immediately returning them to the French coast?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here