Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

More sloppy journalism

Danny-Boy

Banned
Apr 21, 2009
The Coast
Whilst we were on way back from the game last night, listening to talksport and around 8-40pm there was a Newcastle fan on, whom started with something along the lines of there is great man Chris Hooooooton (I believe this is how it was pronounced) down at Brighton who should be considered for the England job. Now this got me thinking that for a moment, that here is a genuine football fan who has actually recognised Brighton in the league and was going to pay us a compliment. Er wrong I was, then it was back spouting about Newcastle running away with the league, next followed by a delirious Leeds fan asking do they think that Leeds could mount a challenge against Newcastle for top spot :facepalm:. Jesus I don't think we are in the same league as this lot because they all wearing blinkers. No other mention of us at all we clearly do not exist.
So do Newcastle see us as a real threat and want to big our manager for the England role so it upsets our rhythm.
:moo:

:albion2::albion2:

I'd go back to your normal non-thinking mindset lad. Gareth is nailed on for the job if we go on avoiding losing.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Indeed. Exactly how many CURRENT at the time Albion players have ever been selected for England? Apart from Towel-head that is (or was 35-odd years ago).

You're asking me a question, you already know the answer to Einstein.
But the fact remains, Ha Ha will never really get a permanent berth in the England team, as his form always runs hot and cold like the proverbial Pardew dating site :lolol:

Danny-Boy

Banned
Apr 21, 2009
The Coast
You're asking me a question, you already know the answer to Einstein.
But the fact remains, Ha Ha will never really get a permanent berth in the England team, as his form always runs hot and cold like the proverbial Pardew dating site :lolol:

SAdly I fear you are right. But the disparaging comparisons years ago on NSC with your current crock Lua-Lua (who I once dubbed as "La-la" because he's U's-less - geddit?) look a bit - well - stupid, don't they?

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
SAdly I fear you are right. But the disparaging comparisons years ago on NSC with your current crock Lua-Lua (who I once dubbed as "La-la" because he's U's-less - geddit?) look a bit - well - stupid, don't they?

Maybe comparisons have been made between KLL and HaHa.
But at the end of the day, we will each beg to differ on the players.:)

Jbanged

Jan 16, 2013
Barcelona
Ratings apart, what are your objections?

I understand it's impossible to always do your work well. However, you should be able to do your job well even more so if you are telling the story of a game which is of interest to many people. A little bit more professionalism. If he regularly writes post football matches, to save time and hit the press in time maybe he should have a scoring system of players while his watching. This way he could give a more accurate telling of the game. Or not bother with it at all and concentrate on finer details of the game.

Like I said I can't say if I've read his work before, chances are I have and not noticed the writer.
The article wasn't bad, just let himself down with the scoring of players. As a fan you who has watched the game and wanting to see a different point of view it is difficult to take the article serious or if he really watched the game.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here