Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

More racial abuse in Russia

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Who are you to say that all Russians are not very nice...Load of bollocks pal and you know it.
So it's o.k for us to invade other country's and kill thousands of people for years and years A?

pissed or very stupid
sit in a corner and row with yourself :wave::wanker:

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
99% of straight blokes cringe when seeing men showing each other physical affection, it's just not the done thing to admit it in some circles.

Yet only 2 or 3 would admit it on here....People to scared to speak their mind springs to mind mmmmm:glare:

I think you will find that younger folks are far more tolerant than your good selves. As homosexuality becomes normal and socially acceptable so does its physical incarnation. I must admit that in my younger days i would find this a little confronting but exposure to physical affection between two chaps means that nowadays I don't really bat an eyelid.

don't judge everyone by your standards Alfie.

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
I think you will find that younger folks are far more tolerant than your good selves. As homosexuality becomes normal and socially acceptable so does its physical incarnation. I must admit that in my younger days i would find this a little confronting but exposure to physical affection between two chaps means that nowadays I don't really bat an eyelid.

don't judge everyone by your standards Alfie.

i actually dont give a frack about peoples sexuality and who they choose to be with.but I dont like seeing blokes snog each other in public,i dont like seeing women snog each other in public,i dont like seeing hetro couples snog in public.

Get a bloody room for gawds sake

and send me the link when you have filmed it and put it up on xhamster.

YUK

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
i actually dont give a frack about peoples sexuality and who they choose to be with.but I dont like seeing blokes snog each other in public,i dont like seeing women snog each other in public,i dont like seeing hetro couples snog in public.

YUK

I don't mind a bit of smooching but it does get a bit much when people are really going at it.

D

Deleted member 22389

YUK

I completely agree with you. I don't care who it is, all kissing in public annoys me. If someone does find the idea of two men kissing or holding hands in public uncomfortable then that should be accepted. As long as they are not going out of their way to shout homophobic abuse at people then I really can't see what the problem is. This whole thing where you have to accept absolutely everything or you get labelled is wrong.

Last edited by a moderator:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here