Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

More Police deaths

Whitechapel

Famous Last Words
Jul 19, 2014
Not in Whitechapel
Black lives matter,

But they only matter if taken by a policeman, the black lives taken by other blacks, EVERY day we don't want to talk about.

Most white people who are murdered, are murdered by fellow white people. Most Asians, by other Asians & most Hispanic people are murdered by... you guessed it Hispanic people.

Most poor parts of America are also heavily divided by race, it's as simple as that & Poverty breeds crime. Throwing Black on Black statistics out there to try an excuse a deep-seated history of institutional racism is frankly ludicrous.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
America genuinely seems like a country teetering on the edge of Civil War.

I think it would if the police and other authorities didn't have the people so tightly held down. Blacks getting a but above their station? No probs, get the police to shoot a few. Yeah, there'll be a few riots but we'll send them to jail so the private prisons can get richer and we can put it on the news and point and say "look, they're animals". Perfect . The police like it when they can turn people into criminals. When they can turn crime into money.

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
Black lives matter,

But they only matter if taken by a policeman, the black lives taken by other blacks, EVERY day we don't want to talk about.

Probably see a ban for that, but needs saying.

Youtube is full of black Americans ripping the black lives matter movement. nsfw

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Let's not forget folks, this is a nation that couldn't sort out gun control after this:-

The Sandy Hook Elementary School shooting occurred on December 14, 2012, in Newtown, Connecticut, when 20-year-old Adam Lanza fatally shot 20 children aged between 6 and 7 years old, as well as six adult staff members. Prior to driving to the school, Lanza shot and killed his mother at their Newtown home. As first responders arrived at the scene, Lanza committed suicide by shooting himself in the head.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sandy_Hook_Elementary_School_shooting

Do you honestly think, Black, Hispanic, Asian, White, Police, Government lives matter when the lives of 20 children aged between 6 and 7 years old, don't?

I must admit I'd forgotten about this happening on the other side of the planet, at the same time:-

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/china-school-knife-attack-leaves-23-injured/
A man wielding a knife attacked students Friday at a school in central China, leaving 22 children and one adult injured, according to state-run media reports.

The attack occurred at the gate of an elementary school in the village of Chengping, in Henan Province. Police arrested the attacker, who they identified as local resident Min Yingjun, 36...
...The editor of the local newspaper which first reported the story said none of the children had injuries severe enough to threaten their lives.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Do you honestly think, Black, Hispanic, Asian, White, Police, Government lives matter when the lives of 20 children aged between 6 and 7 years old, don't?

If you honestly think that Americans don't care about the safety of 6 year olds then you're very, very stupid. Of course they care, there's a myriad of problems with guns and American culture but accusing them of not caring is rubbish. You're just virtue signalling.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
If you honestly think that Americans don't care about the safety of 6 year olds then you're very, very stupid. Of course they care, there's a myriad of problems with guns and American culture but accusing them of not caring is rubbish. You're just virtue signalling.

I may well have phrased it poorly but the point still stands.
Sandy Hook should have been America's 'line in the sand', a fact acknowledged by President Obama.

Instead the Republicans have consistently upped the anti on gun ownership, now taking representation to The Supreme Court.
The prospect of being able to find a path out of this mess while the NRA's opinions are openly considered for the highest court appointment in the land, seems close to impossible.

Begging the question - what does matter?

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
I may well have phrased it poorly but the point still stands.
...Begging the question - what does matter?

Lots of things matter, as well you know. The NRA is made up of people who honestly and heartfeltly believe that the best way to protect themselves and their loved ones is by being armed. You and I may disagree vehemently with them but demonising them by making out they don't care about the lives of their children is just silly.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Having a heavily armed ethnic minority and a bunch of Gun toting sheriffs deputies all hating each other's guts isn't a recipie for peacable living.

Having a morbid interest in US reality cop shows like "the first 48" and "homicide Hunter" it is literally staggering how many young black men are involved in violent crime and how many fat white cops there are chasing them about.

Lower West Stander

Mar 25, 2012
Back in Sussex
The US is the most pig headed insular nation on earth. Its inhabitants never listen to anyone outside their own nation because they genuinely believe the US is always right.

Ok I'm generalising a bit but It is the culture of the country which is the problem. Gun control is the result of this just like a lot of people thinking Donald Trump would make a good president.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
The US is the most pig headed insular nation on earth. Its inhabitants never listen to anyone outside their own nation because they genuinely believe the US is always right.

Ok I'm generalising a bit but It is the culture of the country which is the problem. Gun control is the result of this just like a lot of people thinking Donald Trump would make a good president.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well if you look in the time that Trump's been running as for the Republican nomination it's been the Democrats and it's liberal left followers who have shown themselves to be the most violent anti-free speech section of the US population.

If voters are an extension of their nominees then the truth is Hilary and Sanders are the ones you need to worry about, not Trump.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here