Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

More Points Dropped

JamieMcGinlay

Nov 28, 2012
why cant we win more games at home, we just cant finish our chances, its so frustrating to watch.

who should start ? what formation suits the players ?

Murray scored his 20th goal of the season against Birmingham today :facepalm:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
We didn't lose. Under Russell Slade we would have lost a lot more games with him grinning at the camera whilst giving a feeble excuse on why we lost.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Probably, but surely our aspirations are a lot higher than Salad now?

There again we are in The Championship with 18 clubs in with a chance of promotion.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
How can we drop points if we didn't have them to begin with? If we were ahead and then lost then yes, they are points dropped.

People need to stop assuming we are going to steamroller each and every team that we play. Forest are a good side and on another day it could have gone either way.

Onwards and upwards to Tuesday.

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
How can we drop points if we didn't have them to begin with? If we were ahead and then lost then yes, they are points dropped.

People need to stop assuming we are going to steamroller each and every team that we play. Forest are a good side and on another day it could have gone either way.

Onwards and upwards to Tuesday.

Good sensible post, we got a point, we didn't concede - not a disaster.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Forest were poor today and we could not beat them. What does that say?

We're a half decent team with a 30% chance of the playoffs, and many fans have expectations that are not based on our playing budget, but on attendances and having a fantastic stadium?

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011
We're a half decent team with a 30% chance of the playoffs, and many fans have expectations that are not based on our playing budget, but on attendances and having a fantastic stadium?

I'm very much a no grey area kinda bloke. If there are two teams on a pitch and one is playing worse than the other then the other should win.

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
We played a team with an identical record to us and drew. Not really too much of a shock is it. On to the next game... Keep playing some of the great stuff we did bar the finishing and it'll come good.

West Hoathly Seagull

Honorary Ruffian
Aug 26, 2003
Sharpthorne/SW11
I thought we didn't play too badly, just dire finishing cost us. People have been clamouring on here for Hoskins to get games, and he wastes good chances. Barnes would have got slaughtered for such a performance. The most disappointing thing for me was that we didn't get the ball to Buckley more after that clogger Halford had been booked. The ball seemed to stay on our left with KLL marked by 3 Forest players. I think if the ball had got to Buckley more, Forest may well have been playing with 10 and we would have got the win.

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011
I thought we didn't play too badly, just dire finishing cost us. People have been clamouring on here for Hoskins to get games, and he wastes good chances. Barnes would have got slaughtered for such a performance. The most disappointing thing for me was that we didn't get the ball to Buckley more after that clogger Halford had been booked. The ball seemed to stay on our left with KLL marked by 3 Forest players. I think if the ball had got to Buckley more, Forest may well have been playing with 10 and we would have got the win.

The should have been playing with 10. Dirty sod had at least four bookable offences by my count.

Steve.S

May 11, 2012
Hastings
I'm very much a no grey area kinda bloke. If there are two teams on a pitch and one is playing worse than the other then the other should win.

How do you decide who is playing worse. A team who does not score or a team who defends well. Forest hit the post and had a clear chance that was completely miss hit.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here