Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

More on ISIS, as if you didn't have enough to alarm you about them...

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
The ISIS fighters are predominantly Sunny Muslims who fought in the Iraqi Amy for Saddam Hussein and after he was toppled they just took their mercenary services to anyone else who would pay them. So in effect the Western Allies created an underground army when they toppled Saddam Hussein. It is not as easy as stopping the oil then the funding stops. They are actually part funded by a Western Ali in Saudi Arabia, although they of course deny that's the case.

I think this thread should get closed because promoting that website could be dangerous. All it takes is just one person to be intrigued by it and it could lead to them becoming the so called ''lone wolf terrorist'' I think the moderator should close this thread and any link to that website

I wish they were Sunny. They might be happier Muslims then rather than the nasty twist that they are.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
FTR The non-beleivers who have experienced Islam, thatis heard the words of the muslim prophetor koran and refuse to convert are not considered innocent.
Well that's not my view, and it doesn't appear to be his view either.

Yep, it seems to be those who haven't studied the Quran are the ones who are trying to dictate the meanings of the scriptures. It appears that it is the generation of social media Muslim keyboard warriors, children, rebelious young men and psychopaths who are trying to run the show.
I've heard some genuine preachers of Islam over here, who are against terrorism, but they don't (IMO) understand how some of the little details in their teachings are wrong, and giving the wrong message to young Muslims.

Aug 11, 2003
The Open Market

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
I've heard some genuine preachers of Islam over here, who are against terrorism, but they don't (IMO) understand how some of the little details in their teachings are wrong, and giving the wrong message to young Muslims.

That's the problem, the Quran is a large book and it is human nature to interpret and preach things to suit a particular agenda. Unfortunately we lost the moral high ground and they can promote themselves with their victim of the west speeches because of Iraq. There is lots of stuff out there that makes us look bad and they can play on it.

That said, if we look we can see that there are Muslim groups trying to redress the balance.

The Muslim Council of Britain https://www.facebook.com/muslimcouncil.uk and Muslims Against ISIS
https://www.facebook.com/Muslims-Against-ISIS seem to have good intentions.

Let's face it though, Islam failed in its birth when we take into consideration the "Satanic Verses". I wouldn't want to discuss this with anyone of Islamic faith at the moment.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Very good article in tonight's standard about a caustic film about recruitment, made by a female Muslim, original for Norway, now living here. She seems to be winding them up a bit.....

Iggle Piggle

Sep 3, 2010
A magazine. Lolz. Terrorist today, Jihad journal, durkadurkamohammedjihadmonthly

What we need is some actors to infiltrate this organisation. Matt Damon is too famous. Someone like Gary would do.....

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
That's not a falsehood.

President Bush said to all of us: 'I am driven with a mission from God'. God would tell me, 'George go and fight these terrorists in Afghanistan'. And I did. And then God would tell me 'George, go and end the tyranny in Iraq'. And I did."

Mr Bush went on: "And now, again, I feel God's words coming to me, 'Go get the Palestinians their state and get the Israelis their security, and get peace in the Middle East'. And, by God, I'm gonna do it."

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2005/oct/07/iraq.usa

Bush made it a religious war when he said these words. Like it or not, or try to sweep it under the carpet, his words are part of the recruitment drive and propoganda used against us today.

Out of date, the so called Palastinian retracted the comment and Abbas said it was taken out of context.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/4320586.stm.

Brighton Mod

Its All Too Beautiful
The trouble is, that alone doesn't appear to have a history of having worked in the long-term does it. I think that unless you address a few additional issues like Israel and Palestine at the same time then this is just going to rumble on and on and we'll create even more disaffected Muslims.

Goodness knows what the answer is, because I've no idea how you go about reconciling Israel and Palestine.

Anyway, we're all going to die of untreatable bacterial disease and climate change anyway.

Hey I have no idea of the wider question, its been going on since the before the Old testament. However, Is is something else and needs to be dealt with as its bringing its dirty idealism and actions to other countries. The Arab nations are not able, willing or capable to deal with them so we should.

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
Out of date, the so called Palastinian retracted the comment and Abbas said it was taken out of context.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/4320586.stm.

Of course Abbas does not believe that God had given Bush a personal message, why would he :mad:? Just like I don't believe God spoke to him.

However the weak minded, young fanatic and indoctrinators can use it in many ways, and have done. You should know it's all about manipulating sound bytes and propoganda.

Anyway have fun going around to every Muslim and tell them not to take what Bush said literally and it's out of date.

Last edited:

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Of course Abbas does not believe that God had given Bush a personal message, why would he :mad:? Just like I don't believe God spoke to him.

However the weak minded, young fanatic and indoctrinators can use it in many ways, and have done. You should know it's all about manipulating sound bytes and propoganda.

Anyway have fun going around to every Muslim and tell them not to take what Bush said literally and it's out of date.

Why would I bother going round to all muslims when your publicly repeating a falsehood and stirring muslim resentment.I'm sure there's laws against that sort of thing.

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
Why would I bother going round to all muslims when your publicly repeating a falsehood and stirring muslim resentment.I'm sure there's laws against that sort of thing.

Stirring Muslim resentment on NSC ???

You denied that Bush even said such things, then when I prove you wrong you come back and say it shouldn't be taken literally. Which one do you want?

Anyway enjoy your spit roast with Bush and Blair :thumbsup:

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Stirring Muslim resentment on NSC ???

You denied that Bush even said such things, then when I prove you wrong you come back and say it shouldn't be taken literally. Which one do you want?

Anyway enjoy your spit roast with Bush and Blair :thumbsup:

I dont want you to not split hairs, you made a statement that was false,I called you on it and your come back was a whiny snide remark.

Ihave no interest in Bush or Blair. I can though debunk your BS easy enough.

Funny isn't it? Bush has catagoricly stated the war was not in the name of religion, and Bin Laden has stated that 9/11 had a religios/islamic dimension.

But you would try to have people beleive its the other way round? How does that work then?

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
I wouldn't download that magazine or attempt to view.. Mods should probably remove it.

Also scary how much resource they have to distribute content like that, it has been commented that it is well made and widely distributed so they must have some serious backing.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Like the Nazi's before them, Daesh have to be defeated and soon

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here