Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

More Media attention

horam267

Feb 24, 2010
For those who are interested:
Tune into radio 5Live for Gordon Greer soon after 9pm tonight, while Elliott Bennett and Tommy Elphick with be on BBC Late Kick-Off, South.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
We are not doing too bad at the moment are we.

For those incensed by the Meridian and BBC South coverage, I just watched Central tv's local news and they showed highlights from Nottingham, Peterboro, Chesterfield, Northampton, Lincoln and Burton and made no mention at all of Walsall's game. I do rather despair at the realisation of the concept of "local" tv.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
We are not doing too bad at the moment are we.

For those incensed by the Meridian and BBC South coverage, I just watched Central tv's local news and they showed highlights from Nottingham, Peterboro, Chesterfield, Northampton, Lincoln and Burton and made no mention at all of Walsall's game. I do rather despair at the realisation of the concept of "local" tv.

To be fair, that appears to cover east midlands rather than west midlands. Regional tv splits up into smaller regions for their local news coverage.

horam267

Feb 24, 2010
Just got to hope the radio presenter asks Benno, so you staying then?

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
What time is the Late Kick Off? The on screen menu of my sky box is currently pear shaped.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here