Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

More humble than his dad

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Only 1 poster has pointed out his major **** up for our goal!

He always seems a decent lad in twitter so I like him

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
You wouldn't, you're a bore

Each to their own, I'm all for booing the pantomime villain but it's normal for them to be a villain first not just the son trying to make his way in the game.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Charlton were dreadful, appalling and totally off the pace.

Luckily for them Millwall, Yeovil and Barnsley are worse at present.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Looked the complete latino footballing idol part. Poise, stature, hair, ineffectiveness. A Diego Forlán for our times. He'll go far. And be wildly overpaid.

Gullflyinghigh

Apr 23, 2012
I do wonder why it is acceptable to pass something off as 'banter', as if that makes it alright. It doesn't, it just makes them look like prats.

Usually there's a high crossover between those people and the 'it doesn't offend me so no-one should be offended' crew. You're right though, prats is a good catch-all description.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
I do wonder why it is acceptable to pass something off as 'banter', as if that makes it alright. It doesn't, it just makes them look like prats.

Banter tends to be a term used by dickheads in an attempt to excuse them acting like dickheads.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
His heading was woeful too.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I have no idea why people would go to the game with the intention of booing Poyet.

I found it even more surprising during the game, as his inability to play football gifted us the win.
We should have carried him aloft from the pitch with a ticker tape reception of thanks.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here