Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

More Gus-related disclosures from Paul Barber; if this stuff bores you, do not open thread

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
There is no SUBSTITUTE for knowing the full details, which I doubt will ever come out

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
That is certainly a shame to be honest. He does seem to leave the door open to a small presence somewhere

He specifies economics as the justification. I'd like to see how this decision was made and whether it included good will, brand awareness etc or was just the simple costing of the shop. In fact I'd be quite interested to learn more about the research/science behind his decisions....if there is any.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
There is no SUBSTITUTE for knowing the full details, which I doubt will ever come out

Yeah, I've Had Enough of this. We know people will Fiddle About trying to find further revelations but Barber will say nothing. Well, we're Not Going To Take It.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Yeah, I've Had Enough of this. We know people will Fiddle About trying to find further revelations but Barber will say nothing. Well, we're Not Going To Take It.

Don't think Barber can say much more than he has, It's A Legal Matter

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
Can't say I'm surprised they are shutting the Queens Rd shop - must have been losing plenty of money. I went in there last year and there was one lad behind the ticket bit and three girls behind the till - I was the only customer in the shop the whole twenty minutes I was there.

More Gus-related disclosures from Paul Barber; if this stuff bores you, do not

It's not easy for him, but I guess he has to do some of The Dirty Jobs, but he's a Real Good Looking Boy so he should find us a Bargain.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Perhaps if we hung around the concourse till 5.15 we'd find out more

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
I'm A Boy, I don't understand all of this legal stuff.

Mo Gosfield

Aug 11, 2010
They also tried to get a concert from The Who, but there was not a large enough "window" in the summer.[/QUOTE]

People of my generation are always over the moon when ' The Who ' are mentioned. I can't expain why. It just makes us all very happy jacks. I bumped into Tommy Baldwin, Andy Towns(h)end, John Fashanu and Roger Hunt at a recent PFA dinner and Hunt said to me..." just a quick one...I have had some special contact lenses fitted and I can see for miles now "

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Bore off Barber !

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
The guy that's just saved us 2 million already:rolleyes:

And cost us how much ? " knows the price of everything and the value of nothing " he is a hachet man, no more, no less, he does the job Bloom pays him to do but please don't ever try and tell me he has any affiliation to BHAFC in anyway or cares for the club, we are his latest employers , that is it.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Club did not know he was on TV.

Bullshit

Everyone on North Stand Chat did. Does he seriously expect us to believe that they didn't know Gus was on TV that evening when he had already appeared on there for other parts of the tournament. Did they not think it might be prudent to check.

Incompetent.

and cost us how much ? " knows the price of everything and the value of nothing " he is a hachet man, no more, no less, he does the job bloom pays him to do but please don't ever try and tell me he has any affiliation to bhafc in anyway or cares for the club, we are his latest employers , that is it.

Nail on head he does the job bloom pays him to do! Bloom out next? Its the clowns that set us up for 8 million losses that are the culprits my good man.:blush:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here