Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

More breaking news at 7.30 via twitter! - Vicente returns (merged)

sjamesb3466

Jan 31, 2009
Leicester
BHAFC ‏@OfficialBHAFC

Poyet on Vicente: "Too much was made of the situation but Vicente had personal issues to resolve; not football or financial issues." ‪

misterspatch

Oct 16, 2011
Horsham
QUOTE=Eric Potts;5015438]I wonder if the Bridge signing helped sway him ?[/QUOTE]

I'd definitely say so, [MENTION=11697]kevtherev[/MENTION] thought he was gone for good. Happy days.

JoeBHAFC

Jun 12, 2011
South West London
Yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss :d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Magnificent....that is all I can say

Now go and get forlan

sjamesb3466

Jan 31, 2009
Leicester
Seagulls star Vicente will return to Brighton this weekend to begin pre-season training with Albion next week.

The Spaniard has yet to return to the club due to family reasons, but will return to Sussex tomorrow and link up with the squad for training on Monday.

Albion boss Gus Poyet said, "I'm absolutely delighted to say that Vicente will be with us next season and to know he will be part of the squad is fantastic news for the club and our supporters.

"Too much has been made of the situation but Vicente's had some personal issues to resolve before being able to return to England; nothing to do with football or financial issues.

"These issues have been resolved now and everyone is happy. I'm sure, like me, the fans are now looking forward to seeing him back in a Brighton & Hove Albion shirt during pre-season and in the Championship."

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
So much for a striker in a lower league under 25, trying to hint at Jordan Rhodes.

Then makes this thread to cover it up, bellend.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here