Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Mopman

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Anybody going to own up to being Mopman now, given recent events?

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Someone under investigation from police here, throwing a mop at a red light lady. Apparently didn't take it in the humour that it was intended
Hopefully the police can clear up this mess...

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
The coming together of the Albion Superhero Triumphant of course.

One more is prophesied, one more shall come.
I think this last line is my favourite on NSC for years. Possibly ever 😂

heathgate

NSC Patron
Apr 13, 2015
That illustrates another point possibly worthy of its own thread - the laissez-faire approach to pretty much everything in the stadium.

Given how precariously-perched Mopman was, there's no way any authority at the Amex would have just let him get on with it time after time.

That may be because there was almost no stewarding presence anywhere. A couple appeared to tell Albion fans off from gesturing through the fence at the fans to our left, but they were possibly the only ones I saw in and around the Albion fans. I didn't see any at all in the concourse areas at any time.
On a similar theme, I saw no really heavy policing either..... there were police dotted around the square and at various points in the city,.... I was ticketless so didn't go to the ground, but it all appeared low key.... I didn't see any disorder either.... and I was drinking in various locations until the early hours.

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
God no. Please don’t let anybody dress up as a doner kebab, they’ll just look like a giant fanny...literally.
download.jpeg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here