Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Mooy sings!

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
£3.5m apparently

If that is true and you haven't got that figure from Bens Grandad insider then that's magnificent work by the club. Worth every penny and more.

METALMICKY

Jan 30, 2004
Now he’s won his contract he’s turned into Gary Gardner.

Certainly one of his weakest days. Was at fault for the goal when dispossessed and generally just seemed to slow up the game too much. To be fair it was a great save from his toe poked effort.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Certainly one of his weakest days. Was at fault for the goal when dispossessed and generally just seemed to slow up the game too much. To be fair it was a great save from his toe poked effort.

I'd say blaming him for the goal is a bit harsh. It was a key mistake, but when three defenders back away, and back away, and back away, until the attacker is in shooting range, then doing nothing while he takes a shot, I don't think you lay the blame at whoever lost the ball on the half-way line.

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
I'd say blaming him for the goal is a bit harsh. It was a key mistake, but when three defenders back away, and back away, and back away, until the attacker is in shooting range, then doing nothing while he takes a shot, I don't think you lay the blame at whoever lost the ball on the half-way line.

And also - his pass was well intercepted. Something that happens all the time, but doesn't always get punished. As you say, we didn't then need to just stand back and let them have a shot!

METALMICKY

Jan 30, 2004

Fair comment. Other people didn't cover themselves in glory.

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
And also - his pass was well intercepted. Something that happens all the time, but doesn't always get punished. As you say, we didn't then need to just stand back and let them have a shot!
Happened against Villa to Mooy lost the ball in almost the same place on the pitch

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
What has happened to Aaron Mooy?
His capitulation in form has crippled us.
So good around Christmas time.
I don’t get it.

Last edited:

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
For what we know he can do, he was dreadful today.
He is just the player we needed, he can split open a midfield with one long pass, he can score goals and command a game, he did it for us earlier and he done it for Huddersfield against far better players than Palace.
Is he really that easy to force him into mistakes now he has been sussed as our play maker or has he totally lost his form?

Murray 17

Jul 6, 2003
What has happened to Aaron Mooy?
His capitulation in form has crippled us.
So good around Christmas time.
I don’t get it.
Just think, some people were suggesting he was worth £20m.

It seems that signing a new contract these days, means a drop in form.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
I think he was excellent today, involved in almost everything we created (which was a lot) and generally very good set pieces.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here