Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

mooney

saltash seagull

Mar 1, 2004
cornwall
bet the swindon fans have had a thing or 2 to say about tommy mooney this morning cos he's only gone and signed for oxford there local rivals

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

bit suprised he's slipped down to league 2

itszamora

Go Jazz Go
Sep 21, 2003
London
Yeah that is surprising, given that he looked a very good player in Div 2 last year (aside from his crossbar-hitting tendencies of course). I thought oxford were pretty poor too, so I presume they haven't offered him an enormous salary

saltash seagull

Mar 1, 2004
cornwall
i saw all 4 games against them last year and thought he looked a decent player! in both games at THE withdean he hit the bar out of nothing from distance and it's his alround play dropping of making space for others.i know he didn't have the best of luck in front of goal against us but he did score just short of 20 goals last season

just_bhafc

Oct 14, 2003
Shoreham Beach

Set of Tracksuits

Oct 27, 2003
Leicester
he's looked a quality player every time i've seen him, can't believe he's signed for oxford. surely there are division 1 or 2 clubs who would be interested.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Marshy said:
Graham Rix is at Oxford isnt he ? ......say no more.....

What's that got to do with anything?

Has Mooney got a teenage daughter or something?

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Swindon fan in our office reckons Mooney has a bit of an attitude problem. King couldn't get him out of Swindon quick enough, and most other managers wouldn't touch him with a shitty stick. He's poison.

Allegedly.

Set of Tracksuits

Oct 27, 2003
Leicester
that's reminded me actually, mate of mine's a watford fan. he reckons mooney is/was a class act, but with an enormous ego to match. as we seem intent on attempting to survive in the first division with a few journeymen and a bit of good old fashioned team spirit, maybe we're better off without.

some signings soon please mr mcghee.

graz126

Oct 17, 2003
doncaster
i thought he would be a good signing, but after hearing he has a massive ego to try and please. then, no i wouldn't want him at the albion. we need a good strong team spirit with us next season. not somebody that will sulk and drag everybody down.

virgosmrs

Jun 10, 2004
berkshire
Swindon supporters are now slagging off Mooney! He was a God, but has now been twinned with a pile of cow dung. "It stinks" comments our swindon supporter...... yes... well. isn't that Swindon all over.

:lolol: :salute: :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here